Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

BOGO on selected restaurants until May 26th

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2022 11:34 am
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6197 upvotes
If you have a 30% offer, the price of the two items counts towards the $50 threshold, so you could theoretically get 30% off $25 and get $50 worth of food. It can make a delivery order cheaper than pickup since the 30% only applies to delivery.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5597 posts
2138 upvotes
Vancouver
emvobov wrote: Check on KFC website or app first, see if the location has this promo:

FAMOUS CHICKEN CHICKEN SANDWICH MEAL FOR 2
$10.00
2 Famous Chicken Chicken Sandwiches and 2 Individual Fries.

Didn't check the app, but it's available on website
Yes, the $10 for 2 chicken sandwiches and fries is available in my closest KFC.
Didn't realize there is a markup with uber prices.
$8.59 for chicken sandwich at KFC website vs $9.89 at uber even for pickup. Hmmm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5597 posts
2138 upvotes
Vancouver
eelw11 wrote: Even better when they had toonie Tuesday coupon for them.

But I’d rank the chicken sandwiches

MB spicy Big Mary > Popeyes chicken = regular Big Mary > KFC Big Crunch > KFC Famous Chicken > Church’s premium sandwich > Church’s regular chicken sandwich > BK chicken sandwich > McChicken
KFC big crunch is better than KFC famous chicken, even thought famous chicken costs more?

I have had MB Big Mary. Can't remember if I had spicy or regular though LOL.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3254 posts
3523 upvotes
Speedy1 wrote: KFC big crunch is better than KFC famous chicken, even thought famous chicken costs more?

Okay I’ll add that last time I had the Big Crunch was like 2 years ago. So before they started offering the Famous Chicken here in Canada. So who knows if that’s changed. Just remember how large of a piece of chicken they always give. 2-3” sticking outside the bun.
Apr 3, 2018
176 posts
92 upvotes
I tried Thai Food Veg Fried Rice (Urban Thai) near Parliament and Gerrard. It was very good! BOGO worked.
Ram
Jul 29, 2007
152 posts
157 upvotes
I've noticed that a lot of these burrito places that have BOGO are now charging extra for proteins. (chicken/beef/fish). The free filling is beans.

I ordered yesterday form BarBurrito and the location I ordered from made them soo small. I picked them up, but if I had them delivered I'd be more p'd if I paid more for delivery..
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2007
3342 posts
389 upvotes
I once ordered a ceasar salad BOGO. The salad was $14 regularly, when I got it it was just one square container of salad. The restaurant said they put 2 orders in the 1 container. What a scam as the square container for sure did not hold $28 worth of salad, it more looked like a $14 ceasar salad! Sometimes the restaurant is will just scam you on the quantity or price even!!
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
2115 posts
1369 upvotes
Toronto
Speedy1 wrote: KFC big crunch is better than KFC famous chicken, even thought famous chicken costs more?

The Big Crunch tastes netter to me than the Famous Chicken as is.

The Famous Chicken with lettuce and extra sauce fixes the issues I have with it.
Aug 28, 2007
696 posts
527 upvotes
Thorold
Add Eats Pass if ordering more then once, it'll pay for itself in ~2 orders.

Watch out for the default tip, usually is extremely high. Unless you're placing some insanely annoying multi-bag order just tip based on distance.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1929 posts
3059 upvotes
Toronto
Managing ubereats' promos, Eat Pass, pick-up option usually result in some good deals, whether it's saving on the drive or just cheaper than purchasing from the store. Especially when you have multiple phones and managing Skipthedishes and Doordash accounts as well. 4 phones get your 12 accounts of potential good promos and usually 1 month free Eats Pass equivalent.
Jun 7, 2011
57 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
In my area, 5 of the 6 places taking part in this promo are "virtual restaurants" and I swore off those a long time ago. I've had some abysmal experiences with ghost restaurants before. Never again. I will only order from places that have an actual storefront.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1506 posts
5323 upvotes
the places doing bogo near me seem pretty marked up. almost not even worth doing it or i'm only saving maybe 20%.
Apr 3, 2018
176 posts
92 upvotes
Going to get Thai Fried Rice today.
Ram
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2003
1229 posts
686 upvotes
Toronto
jcamldn wrote: the places doing bogo near me seem pretty marked up. almost not even worth doing it or i'm only saving maybe 20%.
Yes but the magic as said above is that the pre-bogo price applies for the minimum spend promos. So you only need to spend $25 to get 30% off for example. Even then the deals are not insane - but works out to basically free tip and delivery. So connivence factor for something you would have bought anyways.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5042 posts
6226 upvotes
Only 1 BOGO restaurant in my area (BOGO is a 20$ bacon/cheese burger).
2 burgers and a side of onion rings adds up to 45$ delivered.

Most people would agree 45$ for 2 burgers and rings is too much (and this is a BOGO)
so its really 45$ for 1 burger and rings.

I can grill better burgers and make my own rings for half the price.
Mar 6, 2019
291 posts
405 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Only 1 BOGO restaurant in my area (BOGO is a 20$ bacon/cheese burger).
2 burgers and a side of onion rings adds up to 45$ delivered.

Most people would agree 45$ for 2 burgers and rings is too much (and this is a BOGO)
so its really 45$ for 1 burger and rings.

I can grill better burgers and make my own rings for half the price.
and what's stopping you from doing so?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5042 posts
6226 upvotes
yesdeals wrote: and what's stopping you from doing so?
:facepalm:
The typical sarcastic irrelevant comment....and its not even good sarcasm.
Come on man do better your embarrassing our art.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6028 upvotes
GTA
Check your accounts YMMV for 1 month free Uber Pass *

*6 month complimentary Aero CC Pass expired at end of March; spouse's account =1 month free offer, mine = $9.99 +tax only

#1 Uber Pass Free 1 month trial for additional 5% discount pickup or delivery

#2 UP sign up 1 month may trigger three 75% off next 3 orders $50 delivery only, expiring June 8th

#3 stack with BOGO for additional discount

Enjoy!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
For Toronto people, Messini is participating. They have souvlaki dinners as part of the BOGO, & yes, you can do pickup. Messini is 1 of the most popular Greek restaurants in Toronto. Portion size is very big, each dinner I can split it into 2 full meals & still be very full
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13300 posts
4173 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
Geologic wrote: Always check online for the restaurant's in house prices. It sometimes ends up being the same price or more with uber eats.
ummm yes, at least 30% increase, plus fees end up paying like 50% more than restaurant prices
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] Starbucks For Life: 1 Year
[2021] Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)