Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

BOGO on selected restaurants until May 26th

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2022 11:34 am
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3251 posts
3523 upvotes
People are so stupid. Waiting for a hour for $5 off for ramin noodles. But they thumbs down these 75% off. Last week when I had the promo, two orders each for $15 all in. Paired up with BOGO, meal would have come up to $35-40 if getting take out. Nope only complaints about YUMMYCANT, the Uber fee and markups. All easily covered by BOGO orders.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1251 posts
502 upvotes
hmm the restaurant i got BOGO last Friday does not have it anymore, and its not 26th yet. odd.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6027 upvotes
GTA
rage2021 wrote: hmm the restaurant i got BOGO last Friday does not have it anymore, and its not 26th yet. odd.
Is the resto currently closed?

If so, hopefully BOGO reappears once they are open!
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1251 posts
502 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Is the resto currently closed?

If so, hopefully BOGO reappears once they are open!
no its open. T.O.'s Kathi Roll Eatery Scarborough
and they were really good imo. going to become a regular. so good job uber/restaurant on the promo. i would never have tried otherwise. but yeah would be nice to get a couple more deals in before the end the promo..lol
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2017
3251 posts
3523 upvotes
rage2021 wrote: no its open. T.O.'s Kathi Roll Eatery Scarborough
and they were really good imo. going to become a regular. so good job uber/restaurant on the promo. i would never have tried otherwise. but yeah would be nice to get a couple more deals in before the end the promo..lol
No, he's referring to store hours. Wait until it opens at 11 to see if offer reappears then
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6027 upvotes
GTA
rage2021 wrote:
eelw11 wrote: No, he's referring to store hours. Wait until it opens at 11 to see if offer reappears then
Yes, thanks for clarifying @eelw11. Strangely enough, one resto that was closed for the holiday Monday gave me the ability to pre-order for today with the BOGO prices applied previously for my cart items (and I didn't bother scheduling!).

Now, I just see full prices, so waiting for the resto to re-open for the day.

p.s. last time I tried to schedule an order the day after BOGO ended, thinking that it would still work + resto cancelled my order ... so best to try and complete your BOGO transaction (delivered/picked up) by Thursday!
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6197 upvotes
The promo on UberEats runs until May 26. I don't think any restaurant is obligated to run it for that long? I've seen some places that only ran BOGO for a couple days.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5527 posts
6027 upvotes
GTA
rage2021 wrote:
eelw11 wrote:
No, he's referring to store hours. Wait until it opens at 11 to see if offer reappears then
Lone_Prodigy wrote: The promo on UberEats runs until May 26. I don't think any restaurant is obligated to run it for that long? I've seen some places that only ran BOGO for a couple days.
Yess! The resto I was interested in has just opened for the day and BOGO is showing up now. Check the resto opening hours and cross fingers, they are still offering BOGO!