Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

[DEAD] Halloween promo - Watch video, add up to $830 OFF* in promo codes (Uber Eats $10-20 OFF codes)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2022 12:43 pm
Newbie
May 30, 2017
7 posts
12 upvotes
dead; watched the video, even words not listed here are overused
Jr. Member
Feb 10, 2019
120 posts
64 upvotes
Glad I got my order in for 7-eleven snacks!

Thanks op!
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1636 posts
2211 upvotes
God Bless RFD Person With Folded Hands

Image
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 9, 2012
2922 posts
789 upvotes
Toronto
Lol just got the email now .........

Too little too late
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2004
807 posts
66 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the $200 code but sadly they claimed out of stock for half my items with no subs.
Newbie
Jan 5, 2014
32 posts
32 upvotes
Ordered 200 bucks worth of meat from a butcher shop. Place doesn't open till 11 so here hoping my order doesn't get cancelled!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2327 posts
2051 upvotes
Ottawa
Wasgo wrote: Got the $200 code but sadly they claimed out of stock for half my items with no subs.
I’m going in person and doing pickup and selecting my own items and will bring it to them at the cash lol. Not going to risk wasting my $500 and $200 vouchers on out of stock items.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 12, 2004
11642 posts
2262 upvotes
Guelph
chriscabob wrote: I’m going in person and doing pickup and selecting my own items and will bring it to them at the cash lol. Not going to risk wasting my $500 and $200 vouchers on out of stock items.
Will it still work by then though?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
squall458 wrote: Will it still work by then though?
Generally uber codes, once u resgister, you are good.

Doordash coupons, spend them as it comes cuz they change a the time.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2327 posts
2051 upvotes
Ottawa
Bencherstyle wrote: Generally uber codes, once u resgister, you are good.

Doordash coupons, spend them as it comes cuz they change a the time.
Yup. Uber limits # of people who can enter the code and have it sitting in their account. So once you have it you are good.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2202 posts
1826 upvotes
I got the email one hour after this thread was posted and no codes worked
Jr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
172 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chriscabob wrote: Yup. Uber limits # of people who can enter the code and have it sitting in their account. So once you have it you are good.
Not always, I once got a bunch of UberEat codes (for food), thought I was safe as they were in my account and had an expiry date. But they disappeared 1 hour after
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5902 posts
3452 upvotes
Less than 6 hours and all codes claimed.

I thought the up to $500 was an error.

Or an error to the public, but somehow those with a lot of social media followers would find it somehow.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5902 posts
3452 upvotes
willww888 wrote: Not always, I once got a bunch of UberEat codes (for food), thought I was safe as they were in my account and had an expiry date. But they disappeared 1 hour after
I had 50% off 3 convenience orders until some date.

Used the first and the others disappeared.

On the last day I got an email that it was the last day.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5902 posts
3452 upvotes
derekjohnlee wrote: Ordered 200 bucks worth of meat from a butcher shop. Place doesn't open till 11 so here hoping my order doesn't get cancelled!
Let us know how it goes.

Stores can see what you paid, which may impact whether it gets cancelled.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)