[Uber Eats] Enjoy up to $10 off your next 4 pickup orders of $20+ YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2020 7:19 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12667 posts
3429 upvotes
Scarberia
anyone else get email off of 50$ off no min? tf i think its only for accounts that NEVER used on an order lol

eatnow15 or eatnow16 code, ymmv targetted for sure
It's seriously tasty
Feeling hungry?
Order great food in a snap. With so many restaurants to choose from, every meal is just a few taps away. Try Uber Eats and get $50 off your first order with a minimum spend of $1 .

Enter this code at checkout:

eatnow15
Enjoy CA$50 off your first order
Expiration
Expires Oct 12, 2020 3 AM
Details
*Terms and conditions apply. Get $50 off your first order with Uber Eats by using promo code eatnow16. This offer expires 11:55pm ET on October 11th, 2020. The user must apply the promo code in the app before completing their order. The offer may not be combined with other offers. Taxes and fees still apply. Only valid where Uber Eats is available. See the Uber Eats app for details.

Subtotal

4 items
CA$65.96
Promotion
-CA$50.00
Service Fee
What’s a Service Fee?
Orders delivered with Uber include a Service Fee. This fee equals 10% of your subtotal.
CA$6.60
Delivery Fee
What’s a Delivery Fee?
This fee varies for each restaurant based on things like your location and availability of nearby couriers.
CA$0.99
Delivery Promotion

-CA$0.99
Taxes
CA$9.56
Total
CA$32.12

basically its 50%off a 65$ order

i cannot find how to change to PICKUP using the ue website...does anyone know? tia
with pc chrome browser login, u don't have to get sms verification right? not sure if they require a phone number sms just before u place the order as i haven't made my 50off order yet...
with android app login, u need sms verification to login right?

ah, new it! when i hit place order, popup says:

i need to contact support to get sms phone number or something! need a valid NEW number lol
on a 50$ order it only comes down to like 14$ bucks delivered! smoking hot!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>