Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

Free $15 UberEats voucher for attending DXS virtual conference on October 28th (work/school email id required)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2021 5:04 pm
[OP]
Jun 27, 2019
17 posts
85 upvotes

[Uber Eats] Free $15 UberEats voucher for attending DXS virtual conference on October 28th (work/school email id required)

Deal Link:
Savings:
Expiry:
October 27, 2021
Retailer:
Uber Eats
More offers from Uber Eats
Digital Experience Summit (DXS) Virtual Conference. Registration is free.
DXS requires a a valid work or school email address in order to register.

Each qualified attendee receives one $15 Uber Eats voucher to use toward lunch (or dinner) to use during day 1 of the Q4 DXS virtual conference on October 28, 2021 only.

Link: https://hub.dxsummit.com/2021/begin

Free Lunch Terms & Conditions

No purchase necessary
Attendees must register by 12pm PT/3pm ET on Wednesday, Oct 27, 2021 to qualify for the Uber Eats promotion
Attendees must register with a valid work email address (no free email addresses)
One Uber Eats voucher per person only
Attendees attempting to receive more than one Uber Voucher will be blocked from the event
Uber Vouchers are active and available on Day 1 of the event (Oct 28) only, from 8am-6pm ET
Uber Vouchers expire at 6pm ET

Note: only the first 200 who registered are qualified for the voucher:
tofubao wrote: Hmm, this is weird. I got an email from my work account (and I didn't register) about a $15 UberEats voucher and it was sent by Simpler Media Group. I'm guessing the email and this offer is related? Just seems a little sketch, or I could be wrong.

"Happy Friday! If you're one of the first 200 qualified people to register for our live webinar, Your Data Is Talking, But Are You Listening? How Data Can Make a Powerful Emotional Connection, you'll receive a $15 UberEats voucher to enjoy while you attend the event."
Last edited by angel_wing0 on Oct 2nd, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated terms
232 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3007 posts
964 upvotes
Came through during the last one. Thanks OP
Jul 27, 2011
177 posts
108 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
You only have between 8 and 6 to apply the code or you have between 8 and 6 to order your food?
Jun 30, 2019
702 posts
2116 upvotes
How do you get the voucher, I received an email but nothing about the voucher?
Nov 12, 2017
585 posts
461 upvotes
Spiritualx wrote: How do you get the voucher, I received an email but nothing about the voucher?
You receive the voucher on the 28th...
Jan 20, 2013
185 posts
333 upvotes
Cold Lake
Promotions like these are the only instance where my degree and alumni email are useful lol.
Apr 24, 2018
114 posts
170 upvotes
Ontario
:twisted: im convinced 95% of these vouchers go to fellow rfd'ers
Dec 24, 2017
879 posts
1925 upvotes
lel
Based
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jan 2, 2017
510 posts
590 upvotes
Repeater wrote: You only have between 8 and 6 to apply the code or you have between 8 and 6 to order your food?
It says the voucher expires after 6pm, so its probably only usable between 8am-6pm on October 28. You need to register for the voucher by Wednesday October 27, 3pm est.
Nov 24, 2019
63 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver
It's in USD but converts to CAD so you technically get more than $15 Winking Face
Sep 27, 2021
2 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone know if the phone number is useful or used to confirm the account? I'm fine with flooding my school email account with spam but less keen on getting scam calls daily
Oct 24, 2019
14 posts
13 upvotes
SashayAway wrote: It's in USD but converts to CAD so you technically get more than $15 Winking Face
Can you use USD Uber Eats vouchers/gift cards in Canada? It is my understanding that USD gift cards can only be used in US (tried to use in Canada before but never worked).
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3029 posts
805 upvotes
YVR
i never got mine last time :(
Jan 15, 2020
30 posts
29 upvotes
ShaggyBeard wrote: Can you use USD Uber Eats vouchers/gift cards in Canada? It is my understanding that USD gift cards can only be used in US (tried to use in Canada before but never worked).
Yeah that was my experience too. I reached out to Uber in the past and they told me they don't usually convert USD balances to CAD (or vice versa). I kept complaining to them until they credited some funds into my CAD account (the USD is still there though).
Mar 3, 2004
471 posts
313 upvotes
So just sign up and receive code that day?

No requirement to have sessions 'play in the background' while surfing RFD as your main browser tab?
Oct 6, 2020
208 posts
234 upvotes
If you previously registered, you don't qualify for this current offer.
Jun 9, 2014
104 posts
133 upvotes
Walkytalky wrote: Yeah that was my experience too. I reached out to Uber in the past and they told me they don't usually convert USD balances to CAD (or vice versa). I kept complaining to them until they credited some funds into my CAD account (the USD is still there though).
same, my USD credit is still there I'd be interested to see if I can msg them again and they'll convert that one again or when I go to the states if it will be useable