Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Free $15 UberEats voucher for attending DXS virtual conference on October 28th (work/school email id required)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2022 6:49 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39749 upvotes
Toronto
got mine too, thanks again OP!
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11803 upvotes
Calgary
None for me either, received an auto reply with a FAQ .
Last edited by SammyDavis on Oct 28th, 2021 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 2, 2021
11 posts
2 upvotes
I've also sent an email and they sent me the auto-reply, which says they will get back to us as soon as possible.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7673 posts
10975 upvotes
Scarbs
Sharathhj wrote: send an email about missing ubereats voucher to voucher@simplermedia.com asap, they sent me voucher in 10 mins
RIP simplermedia help desk agent
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
2017 posts
3071 upvotes
Mississauga
I've never gotten a voucher from any of the simplermedia events.

Doubt they are really giving out $30k worth of vouchers.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
If you do not see your personalized UberEats link above, note that in order to qualify, you must be one of the first 2000 people to register and may not have made the cut. ...
May be you are not one of the first 2000?

I got my link and ordered from UberEats already. Waiting for my lunch.Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
So unlike the Salesforce thing, you dont actually need to attend the video thing? You just need to register.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
My account registered earliest than my wife’s but didn’t get the voucher, I think I knew what happened.

Just earlier today I saw their another email for todays event and I clicked register now again, probably that refreshed my registration status?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4279 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Only received an auto reply from the email address
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9449 posts
11803 upvotes
Calgary
They just replied again and said I just missed being in the 2000. I think I’ve spent 15$ in time deleting all the emails I get from them all week.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5185 posts
6021 upvotes
For someone who got the code, can you strip out your unique code to the url to claim the offer. My url in the summit hub has the unique code, just no site to direct to, to claim the offer. Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9824 posts
5822 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
SammyDavis wrote: They just replied again and said I just missed being in the 2000. I think I’ve spent 15$ in time deleting all the emails I get from them all week.
I feel for you. We work hard to get our free stuff. In the meanwhile, I will grief for you when I am eating my free Uber eats and remember all those fallen heros who work hard but didn't get the voucher.
Sometimes I feel that we care more about the getting part rather than the free part.
eelw11 wrote: For someone who got the code, can you strip out your unique code to the url to claim the offer. My url in the summit hub has the unique code, just no site to direct to, to claim the offer. Thanks
https://e.uber.com/(your code here)
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Oct 28th, 2021 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
May 30, 2016
446 posts
487 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I don't think it's worth signing up for this stuff. I started getting new spam phishing attempts after signing up for one of them. But because I had signed up for several I don't know which one it was.
Jun 28, 2009
323 posts
134 upvotes
I forgot my password so can’t check event page. And then I reset password and still don’t have email.

Feels bad man
Apr 8, 2021
821 posts
1074 upvotes
Poutine
Uber UI is so slooooow
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎

Happy RFD member since 2001.
Happy Public Mobile Customer since 2017
Happy VoIP.ms Customer since 2011

+14
Mar 31, 2013
436 posts
342 upvotes
Sherwood Park
naticom wrote: My account registered earliest than my wife’s but didn’t get the voucher, I think I knew what happened.

Just earlier today I saw their another email for todays event and I clicked register now again, probably that refreshed my registration status?
Could be. I did that a few days ago and I didn't get the voucher. I originally registered back when this was announced.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2883 posts
1622 upvotes
Signed up instantly when email was received and no voucher. Work email. Getting spammed to hell. Going to unsubscribe to this waste of time.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)