• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2020 7:52 am
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2142 posts
517 upvotes
Montreal
RigorMortis wrote: OP indicates YMMV

So is being able to use the $5 off code YMMV/targeted to certain ubereats accounts?

Or is the YMMV for being able to find a location that allows pick up etc?
I believe it's more YMMV for pick up options
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
1119 posts
889 upvotes
Toronto
Already seeing long drive-thu and a line up out the door at a couple KFC's in Mississauga.
Heading to guelph soon for work, will update then. Hopefully uber pickup works there.
The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules
Nov 17, 2007
283 posts
806 upvotes
Canada
I HATE KFC. Their fries are awful, their chicken is greasy, and their gravy is thick brown water ... but this was one hell of a chicken sandwich. It takes all that I have within me to admit it but this KFC sandwich > a Mary Brown's Big Mary.

2020 continues to shake me to my core.
I Love deals.
Feb 2, 2015
413 posts
606 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Tried the code MORNING5CAN and get "Oops, you’re not eligible for this promotion"

Oh well I guess I have to shell out a few more quarters today haha
Jul 23, 2020
12 posts
2 upvotes
ajdeals wrote: Tried the code MORNING5CAN and get "Oops, you’re not eligible for this promotion"

Oh well I guess I have to shell out a few more quarters today haha
I got the same thing, what are the requirements?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3653 posts
3710 upvotes
Ottawa
AA7HBS wrote: I HATE KFC. Their fries are awful, their chicken is greasy, and their gravy is thick brown water ... but this was one hell of a chicken sandwich. It takes all that I have within me to admit it but this KFC sandwich > a Mary Brown's Big Mary.

2020 continues to shake me to my core.
Absolutely disagree.

Tried both non-spicy and spicy for both sandwiches. Mary Brown's blows it out of the water. And that's before you add the potato wedges into the conversation.
Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡ 2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
Sep 27, 2020
71 posts
36 upvotes
NS
My nearest KFC wouldnt even acknowledge the last famous chicken deal... under 2 star rated for a reason I guess lol.

I even gave them a coupon for big crunch combo after that, but that was too much effort and ended up paying full..

Not even gonna bother trying this time.

Neighbouring A&W 2.50 mama burger deal for lunch it is.