Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

PG Clucks (both locations) Spend $20 get 4 Pieces of chicken + 2 sides + 2 sauces free - $18 value

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 10:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
2560 posts
2039 upvotes
Etobicoke

[Uber Eats] PG Clucks (both locations) Spend $20 get 4 Pieces of chicken + 2 sides + 2 sauces free - $18 value

PG Clucks has a deal if you spend $20 you get 4 pieces of chicken that includes 2 sides + 2 sauces for free. $18 value. Available at both locations.

I've never had PG Clucks before but move ppl seen to give them rave reviews. If I was near by either location, I'd be all over this.
Last edited by NoFrillBill on Aug 14th, 2021 4:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
30 replies
Dec 13, 2014
239 posts
920 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
$18? Oh I am laffin.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
2560 posts
2039 upvotes
Etobicoke
RDodds wrote: $18? Oh I am laffin.
I typed it in wrong initially. It's spend $20 and get a 4 piece meal with 2 sides + 2 sauces for free.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7581 posts
3855 upvotes
ZaeemKhan wrote: It was undercooked the first time I tried it. Very disappointing. Their Google reviews also mention it.
If you read thru the reviews of any restaurant, there is at some point in time, where someone is gonna get a bad order. It is an really unfortunate it happened to you. They have a avg Google score of 4.5 out of almost 1,300 reviews & an avg Yelp score of 4 out of almost 200 reviews (it is very hard to maintain a avg Yelp score of 4). That makes them easily 1 of the most consistently highly rated fried chicken spots in Toronto. For every 10 times I've had it, yea, 1 or 2 might be a dud (for me, dud meaning too soggy not undercooked) but I know no restaurant is gonna get it perfect everytime. I've had fried chicken at all the top spots in Toronto, they are easily 1 of the best
Jun 27, 2019
13 posts
14 upvotes
HP_John wrote: If you read thru the reviews of any restaurant, there is at some point in time, where someone is gonna get a bad order. It is an really unfortunate it happened to you. They have a avg Google score of 4.5 out of almost 1,300 reviews & an avg Yelp score of 4 out of almost 200 reviews (it is very hard to maintain a avg Yelp score of 4). That makes them easily 1 of the most consistently highly rated fried chicken spots in Toronto. For every 10 times I've had it, yea, 1 or 2 might be a dud (for me, dud meaning too soggy not undercooked) but I know no restaurant is gonna get it perfect everytime. I've had fried chicken at all the top spots in Toronto, they are easily 1 of the best
agreed, if there's any spot that gets the benefit of the doubt it's PG Clucks. Although my brother said his recent meal there was not good, hopefully things haven't taken a turn for the worse
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7581 posts
3855 upvotes
I'm shocked this doesn't have more upvotes, this is basically almost 50% off & on top of that, you can stack it with a promo offer you have in your account, from 1 of the best chicken places in Toronto. Got 2 chicken sandwiches, 4 pc & 2 sides (chose fries x 2) for $14 including tax after my $10 promo offer. These chicken sandwiches are very big, noticeably bigger than Popeyes, KFC, Chick Fil A, MB
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5747 posts
1400 upvotes
Toronto
NoFrillBill wrote: PG Clucks has a deal if you spend $20 you get 4 pieces of chicken that includes 2 sides + 2 sauces for free. $18 value. Available at both locations.

I've never had PG Clucks before but move ppl seen to give them rave reviews. If I was near by either location, I'd be all over this.
Do yourself a favour and have it. Nashville style fried chicken. Everyone that I brought there loved it, even a chef friend of mine that says most restaurants don't do chicken properly.

Great deal!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5747 posts
1400 upvotes
Toronto
HP_John wrote: I'm shocked this doesn't have more upvotes, this is basically almost 50% off & on top of that, you can stack it with a promo offer you have in your account, from 1 of the best chicken places in Toronto. Got 2 chicken sandwiches, 4 pc & 2 sides (chose fries x 2) for $14 including tax after my $10 promo offer. These chicken sandwiches are very big, noticeably bigger than Popeyes, KFC, Chick Fil A, MB
This thread shouldn't have any negative upvotes
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
7922 posts
3044 upvotes
Anyone who gave a downvote clearly never tried a proper meal from them.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
2560 posts
2039 upvotes
Etobicoke
glover78 wrote: Do yourself a favour and have it. Nashville style fried chicken. Everyone that I brought there loved it, even a chef friend of mine that says most restaurants don't do chicken properly.

Great deal!
When I happen to be near by one of their locations I definitely plan to. The Jalapeno and honey chicken sammy has my name written all over it.
Apr 25, 2017
75 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Please put Toronto in the title. Contrary to what you people may believe, Toronto is not in fact, the centre of the universe.
May 2, 2017
18 posts
5 upvotes
Does this need a code or something else? Not seeing how to apply this deal, no banner?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
2560 posts
2039 upvotes
Etobicoke
Johnnyd1122 wrote: Does this need a code or something else? Not seeing how to apply this deal, no banner?
No code required.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210816-114347_Uber Eats.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7581 posts
3855 upvotes
Johnnyd1122 wrote: Does this need a code or something else? Not seeing how to apply this deal, no banner?
No code needed, put $20 worth of items into your cart then add the free item to your cart. It is listed as "Free with $20 purchase Four piece chicken + 2 sides"
Jun 29, 2019
77 posts
136 upvotes
HP_John wrote: If you read thru the reviews of any restaurant, there is at some point in time, where someone is gonna get a bad order. It is an really unfortunate it happened to you. They have a avg Google score of 4.5 out of almost 1,300 reviews & an avg Yelp score of 4 out of almost 200 reviews (it is very hard to maintain a avg Yelp score of 4). That makes them easily 1 of the most consistently highly rated fried chicken spots in Toronto. For every 10 times I've had it, yea, 1 or 2 might be a dud (for me, dud meaning too soggy not undercooked) but I know no restaurant is gonna get it perfect everytime. I've had fried chicken at all the top spots in Toronto, they are easily 1 of the best
Yeah, I read through their Google reviews and saw that it was highly rated. That's the only reason I tried it. I did like the taste but the fact is that they undercooked my chicken (yeah, my bad luck) and that prevents me from going back. I'd love to try it again but I just can't get over that initial disappointment. My loss, I suppose.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
7922 posts
3044 upvotes
Should I?

Ultimate fatass.

Before anyone asks, I have a $35 off promo due to me being a new user I think.
Images
  • Uba.PNG
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius