Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Take 75% off of 2 orders ymmv

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2022 10:38 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3552 posts
1796 upvotes
Mississauga
Haha.. yeh.. max $15 just kills the deal ... or lack there of..
[OP]
Jun 22, 2022
7 posts
38 upvotes
Offer expires at Jun 27, 2022 12:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 2 orders only. Offer is limited to 1 order per customer. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Other fees may apply. Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $15. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details. Pickup excluded. Exclusions Apply, See the Uber Eats app for details.
Sep 4, 2017
295 posts
317 upvotes
The promo is listed as "unavailable" for me in the app when I try to apply it. I guess you can only apply it to orders from specific restaurants, which they don't even mention in the email. Not to mention the fact you have to read a bunch of fine print before it mentions you can only use the app, and not a browser.
Feb 18, 2020
104 posts
154 upvotes
I really hope these companies lose revenue until they start paying restaurants a fair share and stop charging ridiculous fees.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1636 posts
2211 upvotes
it's true their coupons used to be better or something. I checked out my old receipts and these were the prices delivered so they included a tip which would've been $5 (maybe $10 for the 1st one because I remember that was $100+tax normally)

But the A&W one cost $8??? Wow!

Also the delivery guys have become ungrateful spoilt brats! One time the driver stole 1/4th of my food and re-sealed the package (SkiptheDishes). And when I checked the subreddit they were dissing the customers, like "One idiot customer was so lazy to go to the store and ordered a bag of chips" WTH?

I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Dec 17, 2014
711 posts
224 upvotes
Actually worked for me!!
Deal was better when pickup was allowed but you can still get dinner delivered for $10-12!
Feb 8, 2020
142 posts
234 upvotes
dfphoenix wrote: They calculate the tips based on the amount before the discount.
And include tax and other fees in it.

From an ethics standpoint, tip should be on the amount of food dollars before discount. But definitely not with taxes or uber fees.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2765 posts
3350 upvotes
bigmancanada wrote: for how long is the code valid?
Monday, June 27, 12 am.

So place an order by Sunday night.
Nov 8, 2009
246 posts
313 upvotes
Not eligible. Strange thing is got an email today for a 30% off (Up to 20$) email. The bottom of email said the deal is for Toronto only. Am in Metro Vancouver. Logged in to Uber Eats and see it was added my Promos sections, there it says Canada lol:

Expiry
Jun 26, 2022 at 9:00:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time
Details
• For 5 orders
• $50 minimum order
• Delivery orders only
• At selected stores

The offer is only valid for up to 30% off orders of $50 or more (before taxes and fees). Discount on next 5 orders only. Maximum discount of $20 per order. Taxes and Fees still apply. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Terms subject to change. Pickup orders excluded.
lid for up to 30% off orders of $50 or more (before taxes and fees). Discount on next 5 orders only. Maximum discount of $20 per order. Taxes and Fees still apply. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Terms subject to change. Pickup orders excluded.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2496 posts
3275 upvotes
Stupid question, but I'm assuming my uber app in Canada, I can use the same app to order food in the US if I'm visiting there?
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4981 posts
4421 upvotes
Haven't seen one of these codes posted lately
.. thought UE were done with 75% off codes or ppl given up getting massive down votes when posted
Apr 20, 2005
473 posts
214 upvotes
I received an e-mail with the coupon code. No pick up definitely made it pointless the last few times but I decided to check out prices anyway and noticed my account had a 'free delivery until July 24' applied.

Initially it wouldn't stack, but after backing out and restarting the order it did and made the order worthwhile.
Images
  • ubereats.PNG