Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2021 11:58 am
Jul 21, 2021
73 posts
62 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Ok... But why are you clicking the thread if you do not believe the promo code will work?!?

Honestly curious!
Because believed untill I read the post? Which literally says you need to get the email to get this promo. Clearly you didn't read it lol
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3159 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
qyyqyy wrote: Because believed untill I read the post? Which literally says you need to get the email to get this promo. Clearly you didn't read it lol
They all state this... Fyi... As I mentioned before, I appreciate the OP posting the code as I don't always get an email ( yes I checked my junk) and it would sometimes still work. Maybe 10% of the codes posted?

Anyways, if you don't try you will never score a deal.
Jul 21, 2021
73 posts
62 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: They all state this... Fyi... As I mentioned before, I appreciate the OP posting the code as I don't always get an email ( yes I checked my junk) and it would sometimes still work. Maybe 10% of the codes posted?

Anyways, if you don't try you will never score a deal.
Yeah I realized thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
6527 posts
2529 upvotes
No email but it showed up in app for me, really hot as its max $25 off instead of the usual max $15 discount when these 75% offers happen
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
5177 posts
2481 upvotes
Given that this is RFD. Those who are gettng mad about checking whether they qualify for $15 off (the usual amount) must be making more for the equivalent time spent checking a code on the app.

Let's assume that it takes 15 seconds to open app and input the code from RFD.

This means in a minute they can check it 4 times, and 60 times that in an hour and 24 times that for hours in a day. Finally for an equivalent yearly amount we multiply by 365 days.

Thus:

$15× 4 times a minute x 60 minutes an hour x 24 hours a day x 365 days a year.

$15×4×60×24×365

$31,536,000 after tax equivalent earnings.

I for one am glad that we have a few members here that make more than this.

However, could those posting their dissatisfaction post a deal that is worth your time? Sadly I don't make $31.5 million a year, I think a few others here may also appreciate.

Edit: this code works 2 times. So, I guess it really ought to be $63 million equivalent a year.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2332 posts
2581 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
renoldman wrote: Given that this is RFD. Those who are gettng mad about checking whether they qualify for $15 off (the usual amount) must be making more for the equivalent time spent checking a code on the app.

This means in a minute they can check it 4 times, and 60 times that in an hour and 24 times that for hours in a day. Finally for an equivalent yearly amount we multiply by 365 days.

Thus:

$15×4×60×24×365

However, could those posting their dissatisfaction post a deal that is worth your time? Sadly I don't make $31.5 million a year, I think a few others here may also appreciate.

Edit: this code works 2 times. So, I guess it really ought to be $63 million equivalent a year.
Boy I tell you what, you must be the fun guy at parties.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Mar 6, 2017
260 posts
208 upvotes
renoldman wrote: Given that this is RFD. Those who are gettng mad about checking whether they qualify for $15 off (the usual amount) must be making more for the equivalent time spent checking a code on the app.

Thus:

$15×4×60×24×365

You are assuming that it worked everything single time, and also with no limit.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2159 posts
782 upvotes
Toronto
I tried every time. Never worked for me. Will keep trying. Thanks OP.

YUMMYCANT forever
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4209 posts
27656 upvotes
rainbowsexpants wrote: Didn’t get the email but it worked for me. Thanks OP!
Great to hear. This is why I posted this thread. You get some people that whine, "Why bother posting the thread, your only eligible if you get the email"

Those people are wrong. Just because you get the email, no guarantee the promo code will work. Also in the past I didn't receive the email and a posted code worked on my account.
Dec 1, 2011
48 posts
5 upvotes
KANATA
Worked on 1 out of 4 of my accounts. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1928 posts
190 upvotes
Zed003 wrote: Worked on 1 out of 4 of my accounts. Thanks.
How do you manage 4, have four mobil numbers?
Jun 14, 2021
63 posts
94 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Disagree... I don't always get the email even when I opt in for newsletters so the OPs efforts are appreciated.

I don't understand why you even bother clicking the thread if this is how you feel...
Who's gonna downvote these threads if it weren't for people like him? OP obviously stated YMMV but its still downvoted, people are salty af.

Worked on me and I didn't get any email, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3159 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
reggyDeal wrote: How do you manage 4, have four mobil numbers?
Shaw Mobile offers 4 free mobile lines with internet
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3159 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
Halo134 wrote: Who's gonna downvote these threads if it weren't for people like him? OP obviously stated YMMV but its still downvoted, people are salty af.

Worked on me and I didn't get any email, thanks OP!
This one didn't work for me but the $10 off $20 posted today did! Also didn't get an email notice...

So glad these OPs make the effort to share!
Sep 2, 2016
790 posts
454 upvotes
Here’s another what is sure to be yummycant for most ppl:

YUMMYCAN_B92

Take 75% off your next 2 orders (maximum $25 discount per order)