Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2021 12:35 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes

[Uber Eats] Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

Take 75% off your next 2 orders when you enter YUMMYCAN_B92 at checkout.

For those that will whine about this deal being posted and say that you're only eligible if you receive the email, that is incorrect. Many times people would have received the email and the promo code did not work. Also, I know of times when they didn't receive the email and the promo code worked.

Good luck everyone.

Offer expires at Aug. 12, 2021 10:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 2 orders only. Offer is limited to 1 order per customer. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Other fees may apply. Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $25. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
29 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Didn't work for me, but make sure to check out this $10 off $20 code which did work for me and a lot of people: uber-eats-10-off-20-min-ymmv-2481244/
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
Can we just make an ongoing thread for these codes? Given they only works for 20% of users and new ones come out daily.

Make it like the staples thread.
Dec 31, 2018
259 posts
417 upvotes
Dang haha none of them worked for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Canuck485 wrote: Can we just make an ongoing thread for these codes? Given they only works for 20% of users and new ones come out daily.

Make it like the staples thread.
Problem is you can't subscribe to notifications to only new codes, where if they each get their own thread you can. I don't want notifications for every reply from people saying 'yummydoesnwork'. I see your point though, however it comes with limitations.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Not eligilibilibilibile_B92
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3958 posts
5641 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Does not work. At this rate I don't think I will ever get anymore uber eats promo codes. I think my account is probably flagged from only ordering with codes. Anyways I have many aunts and uncles who will let me use their number for new accounts lmao
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jul 20, 2015
380 posts
387 upvotes
Halifax, NS
UE emailed this code to me and I was surprised it worked. The last... 5 they emailed to me didn't apply to my account and I stopped using UE for 6 months.

Suddenly all the promotions work for me Electric Light Bulb
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
Another uber lottery thread. :)
Jan 28, 2014
95 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Damn this one worked and the one from last week worked :D Not sure if I should be happy or not... I dont wanna eat so much poppeyes but at the same time fried chickennn
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8907 upvotes
0 out of 2 so far.. one more account to check.

Appreciate the OPs efforts to post! Thanks!

Edit: 3 strikes... Oh well, next time.
Last edited by muffin4life on Aug 5th, 2021 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8363 posts
8907 upvotes
samhth wrote: Damn this one worked and the one from last week worked :D Not sure if I should be happy or not... I dont wanna eat so much poppeyes but at the same time fried chickennn
Been there myself when I got 75% off 2 weeks in a row and there was BOGO... too good to resist and now probably going to use my $10 off $20 on fried chicken... Sigh... Lol
Feb 4, 2020
78 posts
119 upvotes
I don't usually do these orders but this promo has got me hooked, lol
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
hill15 wrote: Take 75% off your next 2 orders when you enter YUMMYCAN_B92 at checkout.

For those that will whine about this deal being posted and say that you're only eligible if you receive the email, that is incorrect. Many times people would have received the email and the promo code did not work. Also, I know of times when they didn't receive the email and the promo code worked.
Well, like with every other UberEats thread, then...

CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)