Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 6:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5517 posts
47500 upvotes

[Uber Eats] Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

Take 75% off your next 2 orders when you enter YUMMYCAN_J7L at checkout.

Offer expires at Aug. 26, 2021 10:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 2 orders only. Offer is limited to 1 order per customer. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Other fees may apply. Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $25. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
54 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6739 posts
5288 upvotes
I don't even know why I try these codes anymore..we all know the answer.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2017
1199 posts
1266 upvotes
It's strange, I've never gotten these deals before from Uber Eats, ever. I'd cancelled my account last year and re-opened it recently, and couldn't even get a sign up bonus.
Sep 13, 2009
71 posts
4 upvotes
It's a miracle...... it actually worked for me this time
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1172 posts
1687 upvotes
YUMMYCAN_TARGETEDCODESTOPPOSTINGTHESE
hill15 wrote: You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5517 posts
47500 upvotes
Kazushi wrote: YUMMYCAN_TARGETEDCODESTOPPOSTINGTHESE
Don't cry because you don't qualify. You will one day.

For those that will whine about this deal being posted and say that you're only eligible if you receive the email, that is incorrect. Many times people would have received the email and the promo code did not work. Also, I know of times when they didn't receive the email and the promo code worked.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
28444 posts
8906 upvotes
Hamilton
Got it!

Edit: just received a email for this offer
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1172 posts
1687 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Don't cry because you don't qualify. You will one day.

For those that will whine about this deal being posted and say that you're only eligible if you receive the email, that is incorrect. Many times people would have received the email and the promo code did not work. Also, I know of times when they didn't receive the email and the promo code worked.
I maintain that people who are eligible have UberEats e-mails junked/spam filtered. While I appreciate the idea of a reminder, or even as a second notification, even you have to admit these threads come up so often it's worth people looking at their inbox rules once in a blue moon? Maybe I'm just a tad bitter because I have to deal with 1000s of users and e-mail daily Face With Tears Of Joy

In any case, I meant it as more of a knock to the people who post the parody codes, not you OP. Sorry if that came across as overly aggressive.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5517 posts
47500 upvotes
Kazushi wrote: I maintain that people who are eligible have UberEats e-mails junked/spam filtered. While I appreciate the idea of a reminder, or even as a second notification, even you have to admit these threads come up so often it's worth people looking at their inbox rules once in a blue moon? Maybe I'm just a tad bitter because I have to deal with 1000s of users and e-mail daily Face With Tears Of Joy

In any case, I meant it as more of a knock to the people who post the parody codes, not you OP. Sorry if that came across as overly aggressive.
All good, not to worry.
Sep 2, 2019
240 posts
379 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I use DoorDash and Ubereats. I stopped using both services due to expensive fees and NEVER getting any coupons or discounts, I haven't used either service for over 4 months. Recently, I got a decent coupon for DoorDash so I ordered some food. Not even 10 minutes later, I get a notification from my Ubereats app (first time in over 4 months) that I received 2x 75% off my next two orders.... There's no way this is a coincidence, are they all the same company behind closed doors?
Last edited by hisl9828 on Aug 19th, 2021 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 8, 2016
117 posts
921 upvotes
hvc wrote: I don't even know why I try these codes anymore..we all know the answer.
Because the possibility of the reward, as slim as it might be, outweighs the 3 seconds of copy and paste?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6739 posts
5288 upvotes
hotandsoursoup wrote: Because the possibility of the reward, as slim as it might be, outweighs the 3 seconds of copy and paste?
Totally, it worked once for me despite not getting an email - never again lol the juice is worth the squeeze, I guess.
Sep 30, 2014
227 posts
255 upvotes
Montreal
Worked for me, but probably because I didn't use last week 75% promo.
Thank you !
Aug 1, 2014
298 posts
231 upvotes
Not working for me but upvoted for putting YMMV in the title and the effort
May 26, 2019
158 posts
541 upvotes
WPG
no go this time but upvoted. thanks op
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4695 posts
4183 upvotes
Better luck next time but thanks for posting OP!

Edit... Worked on 1 out of 3 accounts... Thx again OP!
Last edited by muffin4life on Aug 19th, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.