Take 75% off of 2 orders (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 6:48 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
Krime1k wrote: Hate to be so negative but these posts really are pointless. You will get a direct email and/or alert from your app if you are eligible. I got mine last week and it expired today, my mother got hers two weeks earlier. This is ongoing and will be random. If the code doesn't show up in your app it will not work, no need to try.
Go away if you are not interested... Don't waste your time with your negativity posts.

Many ppl like myself benefit from the OPs efforts because we didn't get the code via email but it still works. I upvoted this post!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1854 posts
3970 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Go away if you are not interested... Don't waste your time with your negativity posts.

Many ppl like myself benefit from the OPs efforts because we didn't get the code via email but it still works. I upvoted this post!
Sure. This wastes more peoples time than it does good, and is the same deal posted over and over throughout the year wasting a top spot in trending. I appreciate people posting deals, but there is the odd exception from time to time. This is one of those times.
Sep 18, 2010
121 posts
71 upvotes
Canada
Didn't work for me. I've noticed Uber Eats codes are usually tiered... You use the $5 off $20, then you get the 20% off $20, and then you get more.

I have trouble spending more than $20 on uber eats as a solo person
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
Krime1k wrote: Sure. This wastes more peoples time than it does good, and is the same deal posted over and over throughout the year wasting a top spot in trending. I appreciate people posting deals, but there is the odd exception from time to time. This is one of those times.
You don't need to read the thread or click on the link. Reading posts about how you think these posts are useless is wasting people's time.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
1854 posts
3970 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: You don't need to read the thread or click on the link. Reading posts about how you think these posts are useless is wasting people's time.
Clearly you like to waste your time. Enjoy.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1118 posts
1561 upvotes
Vancouver
Worked for me. Thanks Op
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4228 posts
27851 upvotes
Hamza12 wrote: Dont have any rules set on my email address. Code worked for my account. However no promotion email was received.

Appreciate OP's post! Thanks
Maybe the people crying about posting this thread should read your post.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
Krime1k wrote: Clearly you like to waste your time. Enjoy.
Each to their own! It worked for me (1 out of 3 accounts) so YMMV.

Spend 1 minute if your time to save 75%??? Worth the time IMHO...
Dec 22, 2013
188 posts
209 upvotes
East york
hill15 wrote: Maybe the people crying about posting this thread should read your post.
Agreed.

People who dont like these threads shouldn't open this thread. The title is pretty clear.
Nov 21, 2017
972 posts
675 upvotes
Surrey BC
People stop saying you qualify when Uber sends you the email. Not true at all.
Dec 1, 2017
24 posts
15 upvotes
I'm curious, what do you think I did to never have any promo codes work for me? I used to get at least one good promo code a month (like a 30-40% off code) but I've gotten nothing for a few months now.

I never abused or lied about orders to get credits nor do I make multiple accounts to double dip on promos.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
2343 posts
2628 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
rickysha wrote: I'm curious, what do you think I did to never have any promo codes work for me? I used to get at least one good promo code a month (like a 30-40% off code) but I've gotten nothing for a few months now.

I never abused or lied about orders to get credits nor do I make multiple accounts to double dip on promos.
You have to wait, it's more than 6 months i believe and they send the code. It worked on my friends account who didn't order for 8 months.
😎Thanks RFD😎