11 upvotes
YUMMYCAN_NOT_BELIEVE_IM_FINALLY_ELIGIBLE

Thank you!
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10137 posts
10064 upvotes
Markham
hot damn it actually worked for me LOL first time.

+1 op
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
2960 posts
1280 upvotes
Mississauga
Finally got the email this time.
Now to get some sushi on the weekend.
Aug 6, 2021
30 posts
20 upvotes
I am seriously considering getting another sim card and phone plan just to get some discounted uber eats...
Mar 20, 2005
453 posts
138 upvotes
Ottawa
Two separate 75% offs in same week for me, that's a first!
May 24, 2017
166 posts
188 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
InhaleTheDeal wrote: I am seriously considering getting another sim card and phone plan just to get some discounted uber eats...
I've never gotten a 75% off :( very old account from when uber first arrived here

Is there a guide to how to get these promos? New accounts / different sim's / whatever?
Aug 6, 2021
30 posts
20 upvotes
DrasticK wrote: I've never gotten a 75% off :( very old account from when uber first arrived here

Is there a guide to how to get these promos? New accounts / different sim's / whatever?
I've no idea dude. I just know that when I first signed up for Uber a year ago for a uber ride, I kept getting emails about UberEats . Back then I was poor af, so I ghosted UberEats for the whole year, all the whilst getting 75% off coupons like every other month. Then my brain turned up and I realized that I can get food delivered to me and get charged half the price altogether. That's when I started thinking. But I've only gotten the 75% off coupon code to work one more time aftewards.

If you ever find out how the algorithm works let me know. And if you ever find out how to get cheap phone plans let me know also. I'm so down to deal