Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Take 75% off your next 2 orders (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2021 12:49 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18944 posts
10526 upvotes
I was eligible for this one. For me, it's worthwhile because I just place an order right around the magic $20 mark for a place that offers free delivery. I just pay the service charge and tip then, so still come out ahead.
May 11, 2016
136 posts
41 upvotes
I got the offer and didn’t use it. I wanted something for 15, added some addons to make it 20, and the total came up to 15 after delivery and service fees and taxes .. before tip.. completely useless
Apr 7, 2016
921 posts
731 upvotes
Canada
stop these threads pls...not useful to anyone
--------
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TrevorK wrote: I was eligible for this one. For me, it's worthwhile because I just place an order right around the magic $20 mark for a place that offers free delivery. I just pay the service charge and tip then, so still come out ahead.
How are you still getting free delivery though? I can either select the 75% off deal or I can get free delivery but it won't apply both offers.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5185 posts
6021 upvotes
VictoryBoyxx wrote: stop these threads pls...not useful to anyone
Complainer are even less useful to anyone.
Apr 7, 2016
921 posts
731 upvotes
Canada
eelw11 wrote: Complainer are even less useful to anyone.
Same to you buddy. Not useful.. wasted ur time and now my time again.
--------
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1878 posts
424 upvotes
I have received a couple offers over the last month but all of them have excluded pickup which is really unfortunate. It seems like UberEats is making a big push towards the delivery service.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1554 posts
2677 upvotes
calgaryhhr wrote: I have received a couple offers over the last month but all of them have excluded pickup which is really unfortunate. It seems like UberEats is making a big push towards the delivery service.
Well it is "uber"
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2016 upvotes
Scarborough
Kinda defeats the purpose of Uber if we can pick up the order, right? Don't get me wrong I love picking up with a discount but there is really no benefit to the vendor or the company. Maybe they realized people aren't as lazy as they thought and it's worth getting off your ass and making a drive to save a significant amount.
Dec 22, 2013
463 posts
508 upvotes
East york
This finally worked for me after so long. Thanks op appreciate your post
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MRW I finally get the email.
5tvhid.jpg
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18944 posts
10526 upvotes
sn00ch wrote: How are you still getting free delivery though? I can either select the 75% off deal or I can get free delivery but it won't apply both offers.
The ones I frequent are in the "$0 Delivery Fee Countdown" that cycles through. For the past promos it has always worked to get the $0 delivery (still pay service charge), so I assume it will for this one too.

I only use certain restaurants that are a close distance so that the food is fresh when I get it, It just happens those are ones on the $0 Delivery Fee countdown timer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8338 posts
8875 upvotes
VictoryBoyxx wrote: stop these threads pls...not useful to anyone
Why do you even bother clicking the thread when not interested?!?

Seriously curious... Do you get paid for comments?!?
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2020
1180 posts
442 upvotes
Smiley22 wrote: Even with the 75% off...still more than going to the store and pick up with all the Uber charges
Ha I was going to say the same, it's only usable on delivery and they tack on min 2$ platform fee, $2.99 delivery for even the restaurant that's across from us and somehow taxes are on top of both.

If it was pickup, it'd been better. Oh well, better than nothing.
"Coach is the spirit airways of bags" [user Apkesh) 😂😂

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again. (Bush)
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
Smiley22 wrote: Even with the 75% off...still more than going to the store and pick up with all the Uber charges
It's like 50% off. Family member got these, one of them cost us just over $20 and we had three meals worth of food. Actually I think something is still left in the fridge. Of course with the potential markup on the food and the delivery fees there is a hit taken to the 75% but it is not anywhere equal to regular price. We also took the opportunity to select restaurants that we would normally not drive to because they're a little farther away.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
If you find a restaurant that doesn't mark up the price too much, I don't see how this promo is any worse than pickup. I use the 30% off $50 every so often and the money saved covers all fees and sometimes even the tax. That makes it cheaper than picking it up at the restaurant directly.
Jul 6, 2008
138 posts
141 upvotes
No way, it didn't work!

Now these are just a tease. Sneaky Uber.
Feb 20, 2007
103 posts
267 upvotes
I didn't get the deal but I usually try to combo this with some of UE other deals and it often works out to being quite a bit cheaper then pick up at the restaurant. For all the people hating not everyone has time the ability to spend an hour for the round trip to go pick up food. Saving time is as important as saving money to some people.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)