Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Tater Shack - Spend $15 receive 10lb. Wings free ($250) (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2022 6:19 pm
Nov 29, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
Heineken12 wrote: People are so gullible here. No rational business would sell 10 pounds of wings for 15 dollars. Until someone posts a picture with the receipt I won't believe any of it.
Technically the wings aren't 15 dollars, they are 0. The 15 dollars is for the calamari or the banquet burger.
Dec 20, 2019
67 posts
142 upvotes
Caught haha! Good job. How did you trace it? Reverse image search?
Nov 29, 2021
4 posts
1 upvote
Heineken12 wrote: Caught haha! Good job. How did you trace it? Reverse image search?
Anyone that would shell out money to have a "Reverse Image Search" conducted by an investigator, for a frickin RFD thread, has too much money.
Dec 20, 2019
67 posts
142 upvotes
It's not even about that. It's about people not being honest which can literally harm consumers.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8252 posts
5752 upvotes
canada1962 wrote: Anyone that would shell out money to have a "Reverse Image Search" conducted by an investigator, for a frickin RFD thread, has too much money.
lol what, you just put the URL for the image into various search engines
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
canada1962 wrote: Anyone that would shell out money to have a "Reverse Image Search" conducted by an investigator, for a frickin RFD thread, has too much money.
Lol you ever heard of... Google?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
8584 posts
5369 upvotes
l1197493 wrote: 10lbs for $15 isn't out of the realm of possibility. I used to get 10lbs for around $10 from 7-11 when they had those convenience store $20 off $20 promos.
uber-eats-ymmv-get-20-off-your-next-20- ... 1-2467497/

It's definitely not worth anywhere close to $250
If the place chooses to participate then sometimes its half/half (meaning $10 of the $20 discount is coming on Uber's end) or if its a Uber wide promo/code then Uber foots the entirety of it
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Huh?

If you use Chrome, you can just right-click the image in question and click "Search image with Google Lens". It's literally the very first page that pops up.
Takes two seconds and zero dollars.

In the future if you have any images you want verified, you can pay me and I will "investigate" for you.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Huh?

If you use Chrome, you can just right-click the image in question and click "Search image with Google Lens". It's literally the very first page that pops up.
Takes two seconds and zero dollars.

In the future if you have any images you want verified, you can pay me and I will "investigate" for you.
he really must be from 1962....private investigator, lawl. He might as well just call him a gumshoe to complete the time capsule moment.
For Sale:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7082 posts
5209 upvotes
It's still on the app.

Who will order and go to the restaurant and demand the Chicken Wings ?

Or at least go and let us know if everyone who gave their details did so to a place that doesn't exist (more likely this).