Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Uber Eats $30 OFF FIRST ORDER "FIRSTEATS30" **UPDATED**

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2022 2:29 pm
Jan 7, 2022
37 posts
102 upvotes
RSmith2 wrote: If you have a Fido data plan, short codes can pass through. If they don't, you can change numbers up to 5 times in a month. They only work for Uber somehow and it usually works on the second try.

For payments you could use Apple Pay or Paypal to mask your ID. You can have like 2-3 uber accounts per device, before they block it.
I have 2 Fido data plans,hope they work. Will try them today night
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
u need a NON voip cell number to signup new UEs account ? textnow apps wont work anymore
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1342 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
To get back on topic, those that the $30 off worked for, does it work for pick up? If it does, that would prevent your delivery address from being flagged by ubereats
Dec 2, 2013
683 posts
1133 upvotes
RSmith2 wrote: If you have a Fido data plan, short codes can pass through. If they don't, you can change numbers up to 5 times in a month. They only work for Uber somehow and it usually works on the second try.

For payments you could use Apple Pay or Paypal to mask your ID. You can have like 2-3 uber accounts per device, before they block it.
Short codes from where?
Nov 7, 2013
203 posts
41 upvotes
Montreal
NerdyRFDUser wrote: Worked on my 156th account, thanks OP!
How so? I have a 500$ gift card should I just create a new account? I'm not getting discounts anymore
Jan 1, 2012
30 posts
22 upvotes
Winnipeg
RigorMortis wrote: To get back on topic, those that the $30 off worked for, does it work for pick up? If it does, that would prevent your delivery address from being flagged by ubereats
Yes I tried for pick-up and it worked.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1256 posts
713 upvotes
CanadaBoy wrote: People with new work numbers?
Holy shit, I just got a work phone and didn't even think of this, I wonder if it'll work! Just in time for the weekend, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7443 posts
394 upvotes
Toronto
PirateAngel3000 wrote: Holy shit, I just got a work phone and didn't even think of this, I wonder if it'll work! Just in time for the weekend, thanks!
Even if you cannot install the Uber Eats App. It should work by going to Uber Eats website.
At least it did for me!
<no colour in signatures>
Dec 1, 2011
154 posts
133 upvotes
not sure why, I have created a new account, I can see the promo but when it comes to pay it said it could not apply the promotions. same for delivery or pickup.

anyone experienced the same issue?
Feb 12, 2017
83 posts
58 upvotes
luciano27 wrote: not sure why, I have created a new account, I can see the promo but when it comes to pay it said it could not apply the promotions. same for delivery or pickup.

anyone experienced the same issue?
Had the same issue. Seems like you can't reuse phone numbers, email addresses or methods of payment.
Dec 1, 2011
154 posts
133 upvotes
I have used a new phone number, new email, new addresses and give a different cc... :(

EDIT:

Finally end up ordering from Uber anyway (without the 30$ promo) then call customer support and they have credited the amount manually on the total
Last edited by luciano27 on Feb 27th, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1342 posts
589 upvotes
Calgary, AB
luciano27 wrote: I have used a new phone number, new email, new addresses and give a different cc... :(
What about postal code for the Credit card you used for payment. Could that have been something they may have flagged from previous accounts
Apr 6, 2022
1 posts
How did u shoot them a message, I've been trying and its not working
Jul 7, 2019
88 posts
124 upvotes
You are wrong. I changed number for 20 cents and rinse and repeat. I will gain 200 lbs until the promo ends.
Jul 7, 2019
88 posts
124 upvotes
SEEMS like that, however if you have the secret sauce, you can keep reusing the code. They're too big to realize people gaming their system.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)