Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Uber Eats 75% off 2 orders ($15 max). DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE YUMMYCAN CODES

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2022 10:43 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2157 posts
2733 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Serious question here. If I become an Ubereats driver and this promo code works and it seems to be delivery only, could I place the order, then, snatch the delivery order and pickup my self, essentially delivering it to myself lol. Also, make a few bucks on the order too.

"snatch the delivery order"

unless you are the only driver waiting for assignment during that window.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
May 22, 2004
695 posts
395 upvotes
Montreal
I like YUMMYCAN codes, but they don't like me Loudly Crying Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7392 posts
25414 upvotes
What is YUMMYCAN?

Serious question...
:)
Nov 22, 2002
596 posts
86 upvotes
So did UberEATS remove the rotating places every 45 min that would give free delivery? I don't see that anymore.

All "free delivery" places count as another coupon, and can't combine offers.

If this is what UberEATS has devolved into, that's sad.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
greg123 wrote: Slim chance you will get it assigned though, unless it’s odd hours and your the only one around?
Tell them the other uber guy the destination is a moving car
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5733 posts
4381 upvotes
tossmy wrote: No.
Is there any N95 mask that will fit this guy?? Longest chin I have ever seen.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7596 posts
4405 upvotes
Toronto
JoJoCan wrote: What is YUMMYCAN?

Serious question...
Do we let him in the club?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2008
1105 posts
1145 upvotes
mparsons wrote: So did UberEATS remove the rotating places every 45 min that would give free delivery? I don't see that anymore.
I forgot about that feature. It really sucks how bad it seems to have gotten lately.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1306 posts
2344 upvotes
"DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE YUMMYCAN CODES", I don't get it, how am I supposed to downvote if I don't click on it??
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5307 posts
2036 upvotes
I hate these coupons that say delivery only. Save up to $15, but after fees and tip you save nothing. I'd rather pick up instead.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2329 posts
142 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: "DON'T CLICK IF YOU DON'T LIKE YUMMYCAN CODES", I don't get it, how am I supposed to downvote if I don't click on it??
LOL
I think it was OP attempt to not get downvoted
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
990 upvotes
GTA
Tha DraGun wrote: I hate these coupons that say delivery only. Save up to $15, but after fees and tip you save nothing. I'd rather pick up instead.
Well if it cost the same, you might as well choose delivery and save the gas/time.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5307 posts
2036 upvotes
greg123 wrote: Well if it cost the same, you might as well choose delivery and save the gas/time.
No I just don't order. I wait for a coupon that allows for pickup. 75% with pickup is a good deal.
Uber eats is just way too expensive without coupon.
9n8vqn0pvnv41 (1).jpg
Aug 22, 2021
31 posts
57 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Serious question here. If I become an Ubereats driver and this promo code works and it seems to be delivery only, could I place the order, then, snatch the delivery order and pickup my self, essentially delivering it to myself lol. Also, make a few bucks on the order too.
Set your delivery address to the restaurant just in case someone else gets it while you're there?
Mar 4, 2010
564 posts
282 upvotes
Toronto
i used to do uber deliveries. This works 100%. I ordered little caesers once with a coupon code as a customer, waited for the ping, and got pizza's for a good discount as we were hanging out in the parking lot after playing hockey one evening
Mar 14, 2018
640 posts
804 upvotes
What’s not to like? It’s like buying a lottery ticket without having to pay for it. And those Fido Xtra contests.

Don’t be a bully. Chosen kindness.

*noteligible
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1256 posts
713 upvotes
perfect80 wrote: I hate these coupons now that they are delivery only. Before i didnt get them at all, and now i get them every week. I would rather just go to the restaurant and order the food myself.
I also stopped because every order was $20+ more through these apps instead of just going to the restaurant.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1168 posts
1305 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
yummycan_downvotes