Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

Uber Eats 75% off up to $25 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2021 8:35 pm
Feb 26, 2007
281 posts
308 upvotes
JohnW57910 wrote: Yay worked! I have the 10 off 20 and 5 off 20 too lol. What am I going to eat
Some over-priced takeout...
Nov 24, 2010
158 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
never used uber and ubereat in my life. last months did try $30 off for fisrt order on ubereat, tried my three phone numbers, and all the numbers were with me for more than 10 years, and never registered with uber, but keep reject me for using $30 off, then I added uber to my blacklist like Samsung. they may not need and care my money I guess. Bye forever, good thing there are so many choices in here not need them at all. hope their business die soon or later, and most important Google will never join them making trash.
Jan 20, 2013
383 posts
174 upvotes
Of course it doesn't work. Uber Eats is such a joke. DoorDash and SkipTheDishes are far better. I've despised Uber ever since they got rid of their referral program for rides.
Jul 18, 2011
127 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
can you still schedule delivery for later date and even coupon expires today ? It worked before, not sure about now.
Aug 28, 2019
423 posts
329 upvotes
girl9394 wrote: can you still schedule delivery for later date and even coupon expires today ? It worked before, not sure about now.
Yes you can but I find sometimes the vendor cancels the order when it comes close. Happened to me twice.
Sep 3, 2018
148 posts
670 upvotes
Dang twice in a row now.

I only redeem one of the two 75% coupon last week and now I got two new coupons! Noice
Koodo: 11gbs $35 (24 months) (2 lines)
Bell: 500mbps $58 (12 months)
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
onquest wrote: Of course it doesn't work. Uber Eats is such a joke. DoorDash and SkipTheDishes are far better. I've despised Uber ever since they got rid of their referral program for rides.
At least UE offers decent promos unlike the other 2..

Each to their own... I've boycotted the other 2 for screwing me over before...
Dec 29, 2012
346 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Scheudling for a future pickup order and noticing there is no tax (ontario) is this restaurant specific or will tax be added on day of.
Dec 12, 2010
162 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
Amazing I got one. First in over a year
Jun 20, 2008
125 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
Work it for me, for the firtst time ever.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9763 posts
4076 upvotes
Toronto
“NOYUMMY4U”
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jan 20, 2013
383 posts
174 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: At least UE offers decent promos unlike the other 2..

Each to their own... I've boycotted the other 2 for screwing me over before...
That's not true at all. You can consistently make new accounts with DoorDash and SkipTheDishes to get 50% off your first 2 orders, and/or $20 off the first order. I don't get how you'd be screwed over by either one of them, considering their live chats have always been extremely generous in issuing refunds for restaurnt screw-ups.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
onquest wrote: That's not true at all. You can consistently make new accounts with DoorDash and SkipTheDishes to get 50% off your first 2 orders, and/or $20 off the first order. I don't get how you'd be screwed over by either one of them, considering their live chats have always been extremely generous in issuing refunds for restaurnt screw-ups.
With DD I made a referral to myself for $30 in new user credits. Didn't have restrictions when I signed up. When I go to use it, it was only for DELIVERY ONLY. That is screwing the customer over!

As with STD, in BC they added a "tax" just because they were limited on the markup by BC government and they claim was for the drivers. I used it for pickup and was charged the extra tax

If this isn't screwing the customer over, good for you. More power to you!
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12736 posts
2151 upvotes
Vancouver
I received an email a few minutes ago for $10 off minimum $20. Who knows if it will work. Not too bad of a deal if it works.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12736 posts
2151 upvotes
Vancouver
WTF is wrong with Uber! That email was went yesterday. $10 off . Expires 14 days after receiving the email. When I enter the code it says EXPIRED. WTF!
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
12736 posts
2151 upvotes
Vancouver
So after contacting Uber re the above and there promo code they sent. THEY fn sent the same email again. What a FU company.