Expired Hot Deals

Uber Eats

Uber Eats BOGO is back until July 21

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2021 5:08 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7631 posts
3243 upvotes
xiaobao wrote: ah, I see it now it's not at the top of the front page, I got to scroll down a bit and it is in between to shops and is on in a widget rotator.......also it does not even list all of places.
The app doesn’t easily show all the BOGO participants. It requires a bit of work.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2797 posts
549 upvotes
Vancouver
Balduno wrote: The app doesn’t easily show all the BOGO participants. It requires a bit of work.
Does the website do any better? As it does not seem like it.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7631 posts
3243 upvotes
xiaobao wrote: Does the website do any better? As it does not seem like it.
Not sure. I’ve never used it.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3158 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
Balduno wrote: The app doesn’t easily show all the BOGO participants. It requires a bit of work.
xiaobao wrote: Does the website do any better? As it does not seem like it.
I find the participating restaurants (some) will change depending if it's the weekend or weekday. I wasn't able to use BOGO on the weekend but can yesterday. Wasn't too happy to drive to a further and less tasty franchise but BOGO is hard to say no to... So when my favorite franchisee had BOGO yesterday, place another order! 2 times of the same fried chicken
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7631 posts
3243 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: I find the participating restaurants (some) will change depending if it's the weekend or weekday. I wasn't able to use BOGO on the weekend but can yesterday. Wasn't too happy to drive to a further and less tasty franchise but BOGO is hard to say no to... So when my favorite franchisee had BOGO yesterday, place another order! 2 times of the same fried chicken
Is that place Hi Five? It is the only chicken place I see with BOGO.

I’ve never noticed that the BOGO offerings change depending on the day. I don’t use it that much.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3158 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
Balduno wrote: Is that place Hi Five? It is the only chicken place I see with BOGO.

I’ve never noticed that the BOGO offerings change depending on the day. I don’t use it that much.
Yes it is! We tried to order from Kingsway location last weekend but was unavailable for pickup so ended up going to Hastings. The one at Marine is the worse. Well on Wednesday, Kingsway came back up for pickup so had to take advantage of the offer. IMHO I think Kingsway is the best location!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
7631 posts
3243 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Yes it is! We tried to order from Kingsway location last weekend but was unavailable for pickup so ended up going to Hastings. The one at Marine is the worse. Well on Wednesday, Kingsway came back up for pickup so had to take advantage of the offer. IMHO I think Kingsway is the best location!
I’ve never tried Kingsway.

I did order from Marine once when that was the only location, and I wasn’t impressed.

Hastings and 10th Street are both good.
Jr. Member
Jun 25, 2020
190 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This time noted much lesser restaurants with bogo and pickup
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3158 posts
2634 upvotes
BC
Balduno wrote: I’ve never tried Kingsway.

I did order from Marine once when that was the only location, and I wasn’t impressed.

Hastings and 10th Street are both good.
Went to Metrotown today again... Unlike last week, they gave us all chicken drumsticks (10 pieces). Last week we got half drumsticks and half thighs which was awesome! Love Hi Five!
Jr. Member
Dec 22, 2013
187 posts
209 upvotes
East york
The popeyes near my home removed the pickup option for some reason.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
6792 posts
1363 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Today is the last day for B1G1. However in my app I also got the 30% off $50 (up to $20) offer. The two promos seem to stack.
There's a sucker born every minute.

Top