Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Uber Eats Free Delivery for August YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2018 6:47 pm
Nov 4, 2009
352 posts
407 upvotes
Calgary
For anyone in Calgary, try using promo code AUGUSTEATSCGY
Oct 24, 2017
333 posts
791 upvotes
chaosthebomb wrote: For anyone in Calgary, try using promo code AUGUSTEATSCGY
For anyone in Edmonton, it's AUGUSTEATSEDM

Just tried it and I have free delivery for the entire month.
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
Here's basically the same code with more conditions, SUMMERFRIDAYCA for $5 off on Fridays in August between 2-5 pm.

Fine print: This discount is valid between 2pm and 5pm ET on Friday, 3 August 2018. The offer is valid for up to $5 off the user’s next Uber Eats order. The user must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible and must apply the promo code in the app before completing their order. Uber reserves the right to change or revoke the promotion at any time.
Images
  • Untitled.png
Mar 11, 2015
30 posts
10 upvotes
Brampton
I just checked the Ubereats app and its showing a 15.50$ fee for the McDonald's a block away. SMH
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
antigonah wrote: Here's basically the same code with more conditions, SUMMERFRIDAYCA for $5 off on Fridays in August between 2-5 pm.

Fine print: This discount is valid between 2pm and 5pm ET on Friday, 3 August 2018. The offer is valid for up to $5 off the user’s next Uber Eats order. The user must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible and must apply the promo code in the app before completing their order. Uber reserves the right to change or revoke the promotion at any time.
Does this stack with the free delivery promotion?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1804 posts
2845 upvotes
Canada, eh?
AhmedM731 wrote: I just checked the Ubereats app and its showing a 15.50$ fee for the McDonald's a block away. SMH
Might be cheaper to take an Uber/Lyft there, pick up food, and Uber/Lyft back. :facepalm:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)