176 upvotes
Toronto

[Uber Eats] Ubereats 30% off (YMMV)

Savings:
30%
Retailer:
Uber Eats
More offers from Uber Eats
For those who previously used the 30% off code, the loyalty continues!

30% off next 5

DEC30EATS
53 replies
Jan 14, 2013
82 posts
114 upvotes
just reporting that it doesn't work for me, no luck again
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1673 posts
686 upvotes
kodkod wrote: just reporting that it doesn't work for me, no luck again
Did you use the code last week that unlocks these ones? I believe it was 30DEC.

For that matter, is there really any point in posting this, if (a) the only people that are eligible to use it are the ones that used the code last week, and (b) if you used the code last week, you probably got the email and app notification for this week's code already anyway?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1353 posts
1145 upvotes
VANCOUVER
GreyingJay wrote: Did you use the code last week that unlocks these ones? I believe it was 30DEC.

For that matter, is there really any point in posting this, if (a) the only people that are eligible to use it are the ones that used the code last week, and (b) if you used the code last week, you probably got the email and app notification for this week's code already anyway?
Lots of people have the emails filtered or don't routinely read every email until they get some downtime.

So yes, there is a point in posting this.
Jan 14, 2013
82 posts
114 upvotes
no, i didn't use the code last week, could be the reason why
Nov 22, 2012
17 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
I never get emails from uber but find that I am eligible for these codes, so I appreciate OP and others for posting these deals every week. Thanks!
Dec 13, 2010
64 posts
138 upvotes
Victoria
Please stop starting new threads for each Uber Eats code you receive. They only work for a small subset of people, and for those people, they already get a notification or email.
Last edited by MrAndrewAu on Dec 10th, 2020 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 14, 2020
2 posts
5 upvotes
MrAndrewAu wrote: Please stop posting uber eats codes. They only work for a small subset of people, and for those people, they already get a notification or email.
If you know this, why bother coming into this thread and commenting?
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
1828 posts
2627 upvotes
Never used UBEReats yet they still delivered 5 succulent 5 Fives Burgers at my door Saturday evening.
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6892 posts
2423 upvotes
I wonder how they determine who to give. My bf and I use every promo and they keep sending it to me. I haven't cooked in weeks.
Aug 17, 2012
49 posts
29 upvotes
I had a code that expired yesterday (30% off for delivery only). I looked at the prices and honestly couldn't find value on anything. Considering that restaurants mark up their menu on ubereats + delivery fees + tip, it's not even worth it anymore. Not a knock on you OP, just a general observation.

There is more value in pick up orders and/or 50% coupons.
Dec 23, 2016
203 posts
140 upvotes
didnt work for me. FWIW, i didnt get a code last week either. Maybe it's cuz I got codes for 4 orders 2 week ago and only used 2 of them lol
Sep 25, 2015
489 posts
834 upvotes
Toronto, ON
KravenHead wrote: Never used UBEReats yet they still delivered 5 succulent 5 Fives Burgers at my door Saturday evening.
How did you get this deal?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1353 posts
1145 upvotes
VANCOUVER
MrAndrewAu wrote: Please stop posting uber eats codes. They only work for a small subset of people, and for those people, they already get a notification or email.
Please muster up willpower so you can ignore deals that aren't relevant to you.

And it is quite frustrating when people crap on others who are sharing and helping the community.
Aug 21, 2016
356 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This will work only for people that used last week's code to get 30% off once.
RFD Effect Is Real
Mar 5, 2011
375 posts
120 upvotes
No go for this one, and last week's code did not work for me either ...
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16334 posts
2692 upvotes
GTA

yea I agree please shut down RFD altogether. every deal posted only interests a subset of users let alone Canadians. and those ppl already get flyers in their mailboxes.

you guys never post deals that interest all users so what's the point of having this site? SHUT IT DOWN
Oct 4, 2016
267 posts
419 upvotes
Thanks OP! I didn't get any email notifications or app notifications.

Code worked, as a note I did use last week's code.
Feb 12, 2017
106 posts
84 upvotes
I never get any notifications or emails from Uber even when there are codes that I'm eligible for so I appreciate these posts, even if they don't work for me.
May 13, 2009
89 posts
178 upvotes
These threads help me. I don't get the emails, even though I am subscribed, and I've been eligible for tons of the Uber Eats promos that get posted here.