Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

Ubereats 30% off (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 12:08 pm
Mar 23, 2010
576 posts
471 upvotes
Oh wow I'm not eligible because I missed out on one promo, the last one, because it was delivery only. So its like that huh ubereats
Aug 22, 2014
430 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I guess uber is the only one offer a promo like this...

I kind feels bad when I am eligible and feels worse when I am not...

LOL
Jun 10, 2007
53 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
MrAndrewAu wrote: Look, Uber Eats releases a new code to a subset of their users pretty much on a daily basis. It would also take less effort for people to simply open up their app and get their code from the home page banner than to flood the forum with these hugely YMMV codes. Look at the high downvote to upvote ratio to get a clue.
GreyingJay wrote: Maybe we should have an Uber Eats code megathread like the Staples coupons.
Or you could just ignore these threads as suggested, instead of being the thread police. Maybe you should apply to be RFD Forum Moderators so you can really lay down the law!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1693 posts
1946 upvotes
vancouver
Doesn't work for me but I got 20% off. I feel like they offer people with Eats Pass worse deals so they can't stack.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
MrAndrewAu wrote: Look, Uber Eats releases a new code to a subset of their users pretty much on a daily basis. It would also take less effort for people to simply open up their app and get their code from the home page banner than to flood the forum with these hugely YMMV codes. Look at the high downvote to upvote ratio to get a clue.
And yet, here you are.

Since you are policing threads where deals only apply to subsets of the userbase, shall we ban the following:
- GTA or city specific deals
- cross-border deals
- lingerie (wait, no, don't)
- videogames
- sports related merch
- kids merch
- online only deals
- Costco deals

Once you get a grip on things, you'll realize that virtually every single thread caters to certain subsets of the userbase!

WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM! /s
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
2581 posts
2831 upvotes
Worked on one account (that has Uber pass and orders more but didn't input a code in last month).
Didn't work on another account that doesn't order often.

Thanks worked!
Deal Addict
May 17, 2006
1621 posts
392 upvotes
MrAndrewAu wrote: Please stop posting uber eats codes. They only work for a small subset of people, and for those people, they already get a notification or email.
I don’t get UberEats emails, so I appreciate threads like this as some of the codes posted worked for me.

If you already got the codes posted in this thread then why bother visiting this thread to crap on it? Just skip it.
---
Jul 30, 2011
626 posts
915 upvotes
Durham region
Getting some pretty astronomical fees this week. Even with eats pass. I call bull on this deal.
Dec 13, 2010
68 posts
145 upvotes
Victoria
b31770 wrote: WHY DO YOU HATE FREEDOM! /s
I'm not hating on anything or trying to police anyone. I guess I was wrong to tell people to stop posting the codes, but rather, I should have said to stop starting new threads about it. The idea of a Uber Eats code mega-thread would really cleanup this board, so that we have a single bookmarkable location to get all your Uber Eats codes.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
2008 posts
2044 upvotes
VANCOUVER
MrAndrewAu wrote: I'm not hating on anything or trying to police anyone. I guess I was wrong to tell people to stop posting the codes, but rather, I should have said to stop starting new threads about it. The idea of a Uber Eats code mega-thread would really cleanup this board, so that we have a single bookmarkable location to get all your Uber Eats codes.
Sure, I'm not going to argue that. There are many different ways to skin a cat.

An inherent issue with mega threads is that people get mega lost in them. Wouldn't letting people post a weekly thread, where people just reply with on-tooic responses, create smaller 2-5 page threads, with more relevant and timely information, all while allowing that thread to organically dissipate after a week or so?

Sure, you could bookmark a mega thread but most people don't got time to read 30 pages of non relevant information.
Dec 19, 2006
875 posts
901 upvotes
Vancouver
MrAndrewAu wrote: I'm not hating on anything or trying to police anyone. I guess I was wrong to tell people to stop posting the codes, but rather, I should have said to stop starting new threads about it. The idea of a Uber Eats code mega-thread would really cleanup this board, so that we have a single bookmarkable location to get all your Uber Eats codes.
It’s like one thread per week. You make it sound like half the threads every page are just Ubereats threads.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
ocisnicola wrote: It’s like one thread per week. You make it sound like half the threads every page are just Ubereats threads.
He probably jelly for not getting a coupon code.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)