Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

UberEats (40% off delivery) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2021 12:00 pm
Dec 24, 2017
419 posts
410 upvotes
dre145 wrote:
create 2 accounts, if there are no offers etc order from that account, only order with discounts on the 2nd account. their algorithm seems to identify people that will only order with discounts and try to entice those users to order with the discount. They will not offer a discount to a user they think will order regardless. Also if you havent ordered in a long time you fall off their targeted list also.
How is this a winning business strategy exactly? They are losing money on each discounted order.
Sep 8, 2020
31 posts
13 upvotes
I've tried using offers like this 3 times. I get a whole order ready and start to salivate put in all my info and it never goes though. The code then disappears and says that I'm not eligible to use the code. I have never ordered through them before. I was able to get in touch with them by some miracle and they just repeated some vague explanation about fraud policies being violated. They still keep sending me offers though. I thought it might have something to do with my card, so I tried another. I even had my wife create an account on a different phone with a different number and she had the exact same thing happen to here. Tech support is virtually non-existent. I gave up on them.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4289 posts
4649 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I'm a cheap guy but the delivery guy drove a long way and kinda nice...
Daijoubu wrote: 10% tip?!! I usually just tip a flat $1-4 depending on distance and size of order
Oct 14, 2008
478 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
The only way this is worthwhile is to stack with BOGO offers, and ideally a Eats Pass trial.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
Won't be long until, like Canadian Tire, this just makes their prices manageable.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I got this one instead. Thanks for the heads up OP.

4BB6C27F-E332-4028-B0DC-D47D74108A3E.jpeg
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
Are these threads necessary? Those eligible already get emails/notifications etc. And they are only applicable to a small group it seems
Aug 24, 2006
307 posts
278 upvotes
GTA
None of the codes worked for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2009
2623 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
did they stop the free delivery 14 min roulette thingy? i haven't seen it in a few days, and this is for downtown toronto
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
Stack with restaurants that have BOGO offers to get the best bang for buck
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
Mar 11, 2020
82 posts
29 upvotes
got this offer!
note: i got the uber pass last week and they gave me 75% off x2 ordered a couple times... and got this 40% offer
Oct 28, 2004
642 posts
243 upvotes
Canuck485 wrote: Are these threads necessary? Those eligible already get emails/notifications etc. And they are only applicable to a small group it seems
I don’t get the emails but these codes more often than not work for me.
Dec 15, 2019
977 posts
2861 upvotes
York Region
Canuck485 wrote: Are these threads necessary? Those eligible already get emails/notifications etc. And they are only applicable to a small group it seems
Hence YMMV
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3168 posts
276 upvotes
Alexdubzz wrote: How is this a winning business strategy exactly? They are losing money on each discounted order.
Do I care? they already are overvalued company
Apr 6, 2008
590 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
Those that did not get the deal, try switching to the Pickup tab. I've found no offers on Delivery tab and 30-40% off when clicking the Pickup tab. Once you Select the code, it sticks when you switch back to delivery.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
Was about to order via UE last night and loaded the meal into the cart.
Decided to pick it up instead as I needed to go out.
Ordering the same items via UE was 5$ more than buying directly from the restaurant.

More expensive, delivery fees/taxes and tip... it adds up quite a bit.

Cheers, KH
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1734 posts
1888 upvotes
Toronto
Mugen123 wrote: did they stop the free delivery 14 min roulette thingy? i haven't seen it in a few days, and this is for downtown toronto
Yes, and I’ve also noticed that most places hiked their delivery fees. But the countdown might come back - I’ve seen it disappear for awhile, but reappear a few weeks later.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1855 posts
1107 upvotes
jasonchan wrote: Yes, and I’ve also noticed that most places hiked their delivery fees. But the countdown might come back - I’ve seen it disappear for awhile, but reappear a few weeks later.
I actually noticed the delivery range expanded, I was able to order from restaurants that used to be out of delivery range
Nov 19, 2020
134 posts
131 upvotes
Not always.