Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

UberEats 75% Off (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 11:17 pm
Dec 18, 2020
12 posts
181 upvotes

[Uber Eats] UberEats 75% Off (YMMV)

Take 75% off your next 4 orders when you enter ORDERNOWMG at checkout.

Offer expires at 11:55pm PT on 03/10/2021. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 4 orders only. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Offer is limited to 4 orders per customer. Taxes, Delivery Fee, and Service Fee still apply. A Small Order Fee may apply.
Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $20. Promotion not valid on pickup orders. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
Images
  • Screenshot 2021-02-26 123116.jpg
19 replies
Aug 24, 2006
307 posts
278 upvotes
GTA
Didn’t work for me, however great deal for anyone that this works for.
Aug 1, 2016
499 posts
893 upvotes
Didn't work for me. I hate this favoritism by uber eats
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
Worked for me actually gave me two of the same.
Jun 28, 2018
43 posts
90 upvotes
This only works for people who sparingly use UberEats. I usually only order from Skip (7-8 times in a month) or Doordash (2-4 times in a month) compared to Ubereats - maybe once in a year. My neighbour only orders from Ubereats. He had a 20% off code for one time use. Uber sent me a 4 time 75% off code.

I will use Ubereats for its better range with the code but normally I will stick to Skip or Doordash coz they are cheaper to order from.
Banned
Jul 13, 2018
262 posts
1055 upvotes
I can finally say that I am included in this promo lol. Uber finally gave me a chance lol.
Nov 22, 2019
961 posts
781 upvotes
TO
Can agree with the comments. I don't ever order through Ubereats, unless its discounted. Got the promo.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1008 posts
403 upvotes
Haven't ordered through ubereats, not eligible for promo
Feb 26, 2021
1 posts
has anyone tried using this for a pick up order?
the email i got says it can't be applied for pick up orders but on the app it still let's me apply the discount..
i haven't placed an order yet so i don't know if there will be an error prompt if i actually checkout.
Jul 13, 2015
86 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I have just been using these deals and ordering to pickup myself. Just did a $30 off uber eats for dinner this evening.
Jan 10, 2013
86 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
zxcvbnm01 wrote: has anyone tried using this for a pick up order?
the email i got says it can't be applied for pick up orders but on the app it still let's me apply the discount..
i haven't placed an order yet so i don't know if there will be an error prompt if i actually checkout.
Yep, picked up 4 orders tonight. All w the code.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2004
3220 posts
565 upvotes
GVA
I got the offer, and the last time I purchased something was about 4 months ago.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
damn, forgot to use my 75% off which expired Feb 25...
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
3542 posts
3235 upvotes
Etobicoke
oicthat2013 wrote: popeye's has a BOGO offering at this moment. prices are same as in-store, so the BOGO deal makes it even better. you can also pick up the order rather than delivery to save on the fees. not all popeye's restaurants have the same items on BOGO. the 75% off makes the deal even better
When I do pick-up the fees still apply.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2002
3178 posts
423 upvotes
pick up maximizes the discount but with fewer choices.. find a restaurant that has uber prices closest to walk-in price, with no more than $27 total in cart.
Jun 12, 2010
807 posts
1183 upvotes
MikuGirl wrote: We not use food delivery anymore after we saw this: https://www.reddit.com/r/vancouver/comm ... hand_down/.

Trades said that delivery drivers do crap all the time.

Take food in washroom to use washroom before delivery and put on washroom floor.
Most of my orders have the bag stapled shut, no way to get at the food. This might be a problem if you're smearing your bag around on the counter and then eating directly off it, otherwise it's not really an issue...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)