Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1321 posts
1874 upvotes
Toronto :)

[YMMV] 30% off uber eats orders of $50+

Retailer:
Uber eats
YMMV but Got an offer for 30% off Uber eats orders of $50+. Can be used 5 times up until june 15. Combine this with shoppers uber GCs for a great deal :)

“30% off orders of $50 or more. This offer has already been added to your account. Simply order through the Uber Eats app to redeem. Choose from your favorite spots in town or dig into something new.”

“This discount will be applied automatically to your account. This offer is valid in Toronto only and expires on Jun. 15, 2020 12:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 30% off orders of $50 or more (before taxes and fees). Discount is available on your next 5 orders only. You must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to be eligible. Taxes, Delivery Fee, and a 10% Service Fee still apply. Small Order Fee of $2 applies to orders under $12. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer valid for a maximum discount of $20. Terms are subject to change. See the Uber Eats app for details.“
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
7 replies
Apr 4, 2007
186 posts
119 upvotes
yvr
[YMMV] Free couch

I saw a couch on the curb with a "Free" sign on it.

//includes no details on where or how to get "it"
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1132 posts
833 upvotes
Markham
Personalized. I was only sent 10% off $25+ orders (up to $10 off).

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!
Apr 6, 2017
751 posts
1204 upvotes
Killing small companies one at a time. Thanks Uber.
May 11, 2015
241 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
tfong010 wrote: Killing small companies one at a time. Thanks Uber.
Uber has done more to help small restaurants during COVID than most governments
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1186 posts
833 upvotes
VANCOUVER
tfong010 wrote: Killing small companies one at a time. Thanks Uber.
And have you done anything constructive to help said small companies?
Apr 6, 2017
751 posts
1204 upvotes
I have a small company and we are worried daily if we can afford to keep the lights on for another month. Nuff said.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1186 posts
833 upvotes
VANCOUVER
tfong010 wrote: I have a small company and we are worried daily if we can afford to keep the lights on for another month. Nuff said.
As a business operator at various stages of my life, there really isn't anything I can say to help or lessen the brunt. It really isn't easy and seems to get harder in a blink of the eye.

I've had more failures than success, but it just takes one success to make it worth it.

Good luck.