Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV: 30% off x 5 orders Uber Eats Continues for the week of June 21st

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2022 4:28 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Sorry buddy the $50 threshold is before BOGO discount so if you purchase a $25 BOGO item, then you only need to add 2 into your cart, which means $25 will qualify you for the 30% off. Also if you have EATS Pass the extra 5% off is on the original price as well
luckylucass wrote: It does stack with the BOGO offer or the free item offer so long as your subtotal before tax and after the BOGO offer discount is above $50. You can even pay with Gift cards.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
2789 posts
531 upvotes
North Vancouver
m6life wrote: it does work. have to order more than $50 thats all
It works, but Uber fees is doubled since they calculate full price for 2 items.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
I received an email about this and it did show in my account after loading it.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Raimiette wrote: I never seem to get UE's promos. Is it random or do they target mostly consistent users? I use it maybe once a week or so.
I got this one but rarely order. Only when a good promo or BOGO.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
whats the code to get 30off, i got 300$ of credits now Face With Tears Of Joy
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1191 posts
3354 upvotes
m6life wrote: Uber put up a discount finally after 8 weeks of no discounts. YMMV though.. as no codes this time. just auto applied to account.

enjoy 30% off your next 5 orders of CA$50 or more from select restaurants.* Check the app for eligible restaurants.
Order now❯
*This offer is valid in Canada only and expires on 2021-06-21 07:00 UTC. The offer is valid for up to 30% off orders of CA$50 or more (before taxes and fees). Discount is available on your next 5 orders only. You must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to be eligible. Taxes and fees still apply. Cannot be combined. Offer valid for a maximum discount of CA$20. Terms subject to change. Exclusions may apply. See the Uber Eats app for availability.
mikka2017 wrote: whats the code to get 30off, i got 300$ of credits now Face With Tears Of Joy
My phone plan is $400 a month for 500 MB of data.
My internet plan is $199.99 for capped internet and slow speeds.
My credit cards are the ones with annual fees but terrible rewards.
Did I RFD correctly?
Mar 7, 2007
304 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting..I didnt preload either and did it at the time of order but I did have $1-$2 balance leftover on the account.
dokokat wrote: I’ve gotten this same deal for the past 4-5 weeks (might have been like a gap week here and there). I don’t preload my GCs, I only load them right before my order so I rarely have a balance. From the SDM PCO UE GC thread, some users also indicated that you don’t get offers if you have a balance. Maybe try that out and see?
Aug 29, 2018
39 posts
46 upvotes
Pickering
This is the first one in a while I can use. Lately I get a 30% discount but it says valid in Toronto Only. I live in Pickering and even for deliveries from Toronto (I live right at the border so there are a few spots that are not that far) it would not work. I emailed back and forth with them and they basically said not all promotions are available to everybody and I asked why do you email me promos that are useless??? Waiting on a final response from their tech support.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7642 posts
6808 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: need to order $50 or more Thinking Face
i do it at places like congee queen or chinese restaurants and order like roast duck, grouper fish filet etc..easy to hit the $50 and this deal includes pickup if you want to minimize fees/tips/delivery
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10284 posts
4740 upvotes
Toronto
Finally a discount that doesn’t involve delivery only.

The deal works out the best for:
Pickup - avoid all the exorbitant fees
BOGO - only need to hit the $25 mark for bogo items in order to get the discount applied.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jun 4, 2021
11 posts
18 upvotes
Raimiette wrote:
Yep, this is exactly me. I haven't had a deal since March. Never a 75%. I also had Eats Pass (1 free month, 1 paid).

Oh well, it's better for my health not to order anyway lol.
Add me to this pile. Only reason I got Eats Pass was for the BOGO and frequent 30-50% off discounts. Now even those you have to find out which restaurants have it by yourself ordering and failing until luck finds you one that does (I gave up after 10). Not to mention there now being a minimum $50 to spend to qualify. Not worth it anymore and besides groceries are much cheaper.

I’ll just use SkipTheDishes on the off occasion when I want delivery now. Better company, better variety, less fees. Bye Uber!
Dec 20, 2018
801 posts
1221 upvotes
No one thinks 69% or bust? I don't even recognize any more.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Feb 26, 2007
498 posts
481 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: i do it at places like congee queen or chinese restaurants and order like roast duck, grouper fish filet etc..easy to hit the $50 and this deal includes pickup if you want to minimize fees/tips/delivery
Congee Queen has 10% off cash. So why would this be a better deal?
Jul 17, 2009
932 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chooraymond wrote: Congee Queen has 10% off cash. So why would this be a better deal?
When you combine this with Shoppers 15% off Uber eats gift card deal, you save about 20% all-in compared to cash takeout
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
AARON_R/C wrote: When you combine this with Shoppers 15% off Uber eats gift card deal, you save about 20% all-in compared to cash takeout
U missed the Amazon Ubereats gc price error? 50$ for 100gc! I got 300bux worth for 150
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8660 posts
3834 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Got this offer twice, this week and last week. Still going to pass and wait for another round of 75% off.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7642 posts
6808 upvotes
chooraymond wrote: Congee Queen has 10% off cash. So why would this be a better deal?
30% off and can pay via credit card is better than 10% off and pay by cash?

Congee queen prices aren't 30% higher on UE either?

I don't like paying by cash and 10% is too little of a discount to pay cash and help them evade taxes ...will need better deal than that
Dec 4, 2010
200 posts
132 upvotes
Ottawa
Have this promo as well, but says "no eligible restaurants in your area"... I'm in Ottawa...
Jul 17, 2009
932 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond Hill
mikka2017 wrote: U missed the Amazon Ubereats gc price error? 50$ for 100gc! I got 300bux worth for 150
I just got one $100 gc Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)