Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV: 30% off x 5 orders Uber Eats Continues for the week of June 21st

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2022 4:28 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2002
1602 posts
139 upvotes
I got this but it says it only applies to certain restaurants and there are none in my area (Vancouver). First time this has happened with this
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I noticed that this time the coupon cannot be applied to franchises like McD Burger King Denny’s Steve’s Poke Bar blahblahblab
Defiant wrote: I got this but it says it only applies to certain restaurants and there are none in my area (Vancouver). First time this has happened with this
Sep 21, 2019
852 posts
556 upvotes
"At select stores". Lol, this is new. And no restaurant applicable in Ottawa. Time to uninstall UE, the only reason I'm using them is the periodic coupons.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6197 upvotes
Still works when you go into the restaurant's page. It'll say "5 promotions available".
Feb 26, 2007
498 posts
481 upvotes
StatsGuy wrote: 30% off and can pay via credit card is better than 10% off and pay by cash?

Congee queen prices aren't 30% higher on UE either?

I don't like paying by cash and 10% is too little of a discount to pay cash and help them evade taxes ...will need better deal than that

I did a mock order. Will save 0.62 cents using the 30% off code vs paying cash. The items are indeed marked up quite a bit. Check yourself.
Jun 17, 2021
1 posts
Defiant wrote: I got this but it says it only applies to certain restaurants and there are none in my area (Vancouver). First time this has happened with this
Are restaurants getting charged extra for discounts or offers? I noticed this stopped working with the BOGO or $ off deals 2 month ago, and then noticed this promo stopped working for most restaurants last month and it now seems like the promos aren't good for any restaurants in the Vancouver area.

I deleted the app. Farewell UberEats.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7587 posts
424 upvotes
BC
Same here in Burnaby. Nothing in the area.
Epic fail for ubereats
insert witty comment
May 7, 2017
394 posts
210 upvotes
manixc wrote: Same here in Burnaby. Nothing in the area.
Epic fail for ubereats
I'm in Burnaby too it works for a few restaurants I usually go to. Try searching the restaurants by its names, the promo shows up on mine.
Mar 26, 2010
977 posts
174 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks you guys. I'm gonna get some deals tonight, definitely delivery and not DiGiorno.
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed I can feel it in my bones
I chased RFD deals that many can't see
Now the 50% off pizza deal got a hold on me
Jan 19, 2008
334 posts
56 upvotes
I saw this promo pop up for me a few days ago but didn't click it. and and now I can't find it on my app...

Do I need to actually click the dam pop-up to get the promo?
Jun 15, 2021
52 posts
97 upvotes
Same thing happened to me as well. Ended up deleting uber eats app.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
No promo for Father’s Day? Lame!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Anyone received same promo this week? Last week I got it on Tuesday morning
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8660 posts
3834 upvotes
12 days north of Hop…
Yep, got another one. Still holding off until another 75% shows up in my inbox.
Aug 21, 2012
783 posts
574 upvotes
naticom wrote: Anyone received same promo this week? Last week I got it on Tuesday morning
I did but this time, pick up is excluded so I'm going to pass on the deal
WOOOOOOOOOOO
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
i get this on 2 of our household accounts but not on the one that I just activated eats pass.

The good thing is I also get $20 of $30 convenient pickup
RockAndReligion wrote: I did but this time, pick up is excluded so I'm going to pass on the deal
Nov 10, 2020
15 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Got same promo this week, 30% off up to $20 but min. order of $50 required

The difference this time is no pickups allowed so won't be using this one, I live alone so ordering fifty bucks of food plus tax, delivery, tip etc. is not worth the small savings lol

Promo ends June 28th, didn't bother to claim
Oct 23, 2017
58 posts
33 upvotes
Ottawa
I used this promo once and then it disappeared - doesn’t even show up in expired promotions. Not sure what happened, but annoying I can’t get it back :(
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Sorry bud, mine works for pickup as well and this time it’s not for selected stores only
398BFBC2-5EB5-4EF7-82BB-90D6190ABCF0.png
Varial wrote: Got same promo this week, 30% off up to $20 but min. order of $50 required

The difference this time is no pickups allowed so won't be using this one, I live alone so ordering fifty bucks of food plus tax, delivery, tip etc. is not worth the small savings lol

Promo ends June 28th, didn't bother to claim