Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV: 30% off x 5 orders Uber Eats Continues for the week of June 21st

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2022 4:28 pm
Newbie
Nov 10, 2020
15 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Oh sweet that's awesome, I live alone so unfortunately every time I get these $50 min. order coupons I never claim them lol, I never order more than 20-30 max for takeout XD
Newbie
May 1, 2018
10 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Since the week of June 7, I've gotten this offer every single week in my account. I only order maybe once a week but it's been super nice. This combined with BOGO + pick-up only makes the whole thing so much better.
The other great thing about this is that combining with BOGO, the $50 limit counts the total price and not the discounted price, so if you order only $25 of BOGO stuff, your order is qualified for this offer. Last week, I got 4 boxes of BBQ pork, beef, veggies, 2 big bowls of duck soup, and 1/2 lobster for $32 total lol.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 16, 2012
1651 posts
1220 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Hard to even get delivery here right now assuming because of the heatwave Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Images
  • upload.jpg
Member
Feb 24, 2017
262 posts
133 upvotes
Since April, I had three Ubereat screw-ups. One non-delivery of most of my food order ( only 2 items delivered in an order of 16 items ). The second one was non-delivery of my grocery by Cornershop; I finally found the grocery which was sent to a house number that tend to be mixed up with mine. But Uber had to compensated for me for the spoiled frozen items. The third time was with a convenience store order last week; my 4 orders of nachos had no cheese dips and they gave the cheap hot dogs when I paid for the more expensive ones.

After my last complaint, they sent me email. That's it for me with Ubereat.

It looks like you’ve recently made several refund requests—many more than most other customers typically make.

Of course, it’s okay to request a refund for inaccurate orders, missing items, safety concerns, and other such issues—so keep letting us know about those as they arise (and thanks for sticking with Uber Eats).

But keep in mind that restaurants and delivery people may be responsible for covering your refund. Avoid requesting refunds for anything they can’t control, or just to get your money back. This can harm those who make Uber Eats possible, particularly the people who support your local community.

Customers who request refunds for the wrong reasons may be temporarily blocked from requesting refunds through Uber Eats. If that doesn’t apply to you, don’t worry—and please keep letting us know when things go wrong so we can make them right.
/i]

I would rather have my dinner than to ask for a refund. The delivery person was not contactable. Called the restaurant which said that the delivery person had picked up. Can't contact Ubereat support except via email.

Ubereat will have to offer me a hefty incentive to entice me back. Their saving grace was their willingness to refund when complaint is made. Now, they make me look like the bad guy.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1123 posts
871 upvotes
kenjia0703 wrote: Since the week of June 7, I've gotten this offer every single week in my account. I only order maybe once a week but it's been super nice. This combined with BOGO + pick-up only makes the whole thing so much better.
The other great thing about this is that combining with BOGO, the $50 limit counts the total price and not the discounted price, so if you order only $25 of BOGO stuff, your order is qualified for this offer. Last week, I got 4 boxes of BBQ pork, beef, veggies, 2 big bowls of duck soup, and 1/2 lobster for $32 total lol.
best bogo we get around here is 7$ for 2 chicken soup appetizer at st-hubert

its always garbage like cookie or whatever.
Member
Jul 26, 2016
268 posts
150 upvotes
Just got an email about this promo again but not showing up. Anyone else just get one?
Member
Nov 14, 2011
213 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Same got the email but doesn't apply in app
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5131 posts
1766 upvotes
Mississauga
I got the promo, it initially did not who up when I logged in via the website, but did show up after I logged in via the app.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
2912 posts
2942 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Got the promo again.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3978 posts
1356 upvotes
YWG
dope thx
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Member
Jul 26, 2016
268 posts
150 upvotes
It ended up working for me too but I kept getting errors about no drivers being available. Guess everyone in Vancouver decided to order out for the heatwave?
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1636 posts
2211 upvotes
There are move drivers delivering than ever but if u don't tip well they won't deliver because of the heat wave, it's just a waste of time. Market adjustment Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38177 posts
24361 upvotes
Center of Universe
For the regular UE users, does UE notify the driver when you put a claim for missing item(s)?

On serval occasions that I used UE, an item would be missing, I'd call the store to confirm if it was picked up and then proceed to put in a claim.

Forget about trying to contact the driver via the app, as they never pick up.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
Bencherstyle wrote: The coupons now work for select resturants...some may have b1g1, but now you gotta find the ones u can double stack.

You can click the details and see participating resturants.

Pass for me. I spent probably around 5k on ubereats this past year with the 75, 50 and 40% off stacked with b1g1 , but now i think its done.
100 bucks on UBeats a week? i guess u don't like to cook Face With Tears Of Joy
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
20456 posts
5843 upvotes
Scarberia
vkizzle wrote: For the regular UE users, does UE notify the driver when you put a claim for missing item(s)?

On serval occasions that I used UE, an item would be missing, I'd call the store to confirm if it was picked up and then proceed to put in a claim.

Forget about trying to contact the driver via the app, as they never pick up.
i like UBeats auto claim and auto refund, u put in the missing items and they refund u the order prorated, i think u can 'lie' and they still auto refund u lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15636 posts
6197 upvotes
salfclyahoo wrote: Since April, I had three Ubereat screw-ups. One non-delivery of most of my food order ( only 2 items delivered in an order of 16 items ). The second one was non-delivery of my grocery by Cornershop; I finally found the grocery which was sent to a house number that tend to be mixed up with mine. But Uber had to compensated for me for the spoiled frozen items. The third time was with a convenience store order last week; my 4 orders of nachos had no cheese dips and they gave the cheap hot dogs when I paid for the more expensive ones.

After my last complaint, they sent me email. That's it for me with Ubereat.

It looks like you’ve recently made several refund requests—many more than most other customers typically make.

Of course, it’s okay to request a refund for inaccurate orders, missing items, safety concerns, and other such issues—so keep letting us know about those as they arise (and thanks for sticking with Uber Eats).

But keep in mind that restaurants and delivery people may be responsible for covering your refund. Avoid requesting refunds for anything they can’t control, or just to get your money back. This can harm those who make Uber Eats possible, particularly the people who support your local community.

Customers who request refunds for the wrong reasons may be temporarily blocked from requesting refunds through Uber Eats. If that doesn’t apply to you, don’t worry—and please keep letting us know when things go wrong so we can make them right.


I would rather have my dinner than to ask for a refund. The delivery person was not contactable. Called the restaurant which said that the delivery person had picked up. Can't contact Ubereat support except via email.

Ubereat will have to offer me a hefty incentive to entice me back. Their saving grace was their willingness to refund when complaint is made. Now, they make me look like the bad guy.
You got unlucky. I bet most orders are completed smoothly and customers rarely have reason to complain. Either you stop using the service or you accept it was an outlier and continue using the service.
.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3154 posts
1335 upvotes
Thornhill
mikka2017 wrote: 100 bucks on UBeats a week? i guess u don't like to cook Face With Tears Of Joy
Love to cook. Love deals even more :)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38177 posts
24361 upvotes
Center of Universe
mikka2017 wrote: i like UBeats auto claim and auto refund, u put in the missing items and they refund u the order prorated, i think u can 'lie' and they still auto refund u lol
It's quick and easy for, but I think the driver needs to be notified that they have the missing item.
Member
Feb 24, 2017
262 posts
133 upvotes
Lone_Prodigy wrote: You got unlucky. I bet most orders are completed smoothly and customers rarely have reason to complain. Either you stop using the service or you accept it was an outlier and continue using the service.
Yeah, I have been unlucky in the last few months. Previously, I hardly have any issues.

Have switched over to Skip instead; no service charge which is a 10 percent savings over Ubereat. However, Skip doesn't have the Ubereats promotions like 30 pct off.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)