[Uber Eats] YMMV - Take 75% off of 2 orders MAX $15 discount

Savings:
75%
Expiry:
June 3, 2021
Retailer:
Uber Eats
More offers from Uber Eats
Got an email about this today. I do not think anyone posted this code yet.

Code: YUMMYCAN_8HB

Offer expires at Jun. 3, 2021 10:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 2 orders only. Offer is limited to 1 order per customer. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Other fees may apply. Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $15. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
Images
  • ubereats.png
13 replies
May 17, 2006
66 posts
127 upvotes
Worked! Thanks!
*wink*
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13318 posts
24565 upvotes
I never get emails from them , is it just me ?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2326 posts
1966 upvotes
stephroll wrote: I never get emails from them , is it just me ?
Spiritualx wrote: 99% of time, no email = not working
Just browse around on the app. I usually do this and half a day later I'll receive an email with a code.
I'm not sure how much you need to browse but sometimes I'll add things for an order and not end up ordering because we end up getting something else. I think that's when I usually see an email.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2163 posts
1483 upvotes
Markham
simran7sandhu wrote: Got an email about this today. I do not think anyone posted this code yet.

Code: YUMMYCAN_8HB

Offer expires at Jun. 3, 2021 10:00AM. The offer is valid for up to 75% off of 2 orders only. Offer is limited to 1 order per customer. You must receive this email directly from Uber to be eligible. Other fees may apply. Offer is valid for a maximum discount of $15. You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
Got this one after long time trying other codes.
Thank you OP.
I am in GTA.
-------
Thank you
Mar 7, 2018
67 posts
50 upvotes
Chewfam wrote: Just browse around on the app. I usually do this and half a day later I'll receive an email with a code.
I'm not sure how much you need to browse but sometimes I'll add things for an order and not end up ordering because we end up getting something else. I think that's when I usually see an email.
Does it have to be on the App? Will website work too?
Oct 26, 2008
32 posts
10 upvotes
Worked for me but I also got an email about it.
Sep 19, 2014
27 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know the 30% off code they got the week after?