• Mar 24th, 2020 11:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 8, 2010
163 posts
276 upvotes

YMMV - Uber Eats $10 Off $30

Retailer:
Uber Eats
YMMV - check your app. I have an existing account and saw I have 5 promotions for "Save $10 when you spend $30" loaded. There was no promo code. Expires Mar 23 (ETA: actually expires Mar 23 12am, so it's only really good till Mar 22 end of day - thanks @bigmac22 ).
Last edited by sunnysideup1 on Mar 22nd, 2020 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Oct 27, 2016
344 posts
792 upvotes
After taxes and fees, my $31 order was $28

Terrible promotion
Last edited by FragmentsOfLife on Mar 21st, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 13, 2011
76 posts
76 upvotes
Montréal
FragmentsOfLife wrote: After taxes and fees, my $31 order was $28

Terrible promotion
It is your logic that is terrible. That order would have been $40+ without the promotion.
Oct 27, 2016
344 posts
792 upvotes
mrdinb wrote: It is your logic that is terrible. That order would have been $40+ without the promotion.
Sure, but I wouldn't exactly be ordering in the first place if I had to pay an additional $10 on top of my order total

Where exactly is the hot deal in saving around $3?
Dec 23, 2010
214 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
FragmentsOfLife wrote: Sure, but I wouldn't exactly be ordering in the first place if I had to pay an additional $10 on top of my order total

It's a good thing you speak for everyone on the planet then. There is no conceivable instance where someone would want to order from a restaurant that they can only order from using these services, and would be willing to pay more in such a circumstance. Good thing we dodged that bullet!
Oct 27, 2016
344 posts
792 upvotes
thegraduate112 wrote: It's a good thing you speak for everyone on the planet then. There is no conceivable instance where someone would want to order from a restaurant that they can only order from using these services, and would be willing to pay more in such a circumstance. Good thing we dodged that bullet!
Where did I say I was speaking for everyone? I was voicing my opinion, and you assumed I was talking on behalf of everyone
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13278 posts
3636 upvotes
Scarberia
better to get first time 20off 15$ promo! much better! basically free meal just paying like 5$ for tx and tips
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 14, 2014
167 posts
423 upvotes
Markham
FragmentsOfLife wrote: After taxes and fees, my $31 order was $28

Terrible promotion
totally agree! Prices are already inflated compare to actual restaurant prices or even skip the dishes plus the 10% service charge makes it almost saving NOTHING - Shame on you UberEats
Dec 23, 2010
214 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
FragmentsOfLife wrote: Where did I say I was speaking for everyone? I was voicing my opinion, and you assumed I was talking on behalf of everyone
You are god sir - a god!
Aug 4, 2011
67 posts
25 upvotes
thegraduate112 wrote: It's a good thing you speak for everyone on the planet then. There is no conceivable instance where someone would want to order from a restaurant that they can only order from using these services, and would be willing to pay more in such a circumstance. Good thing we dodged that bullet!
Despite your sarcasm, they are bringing up a fair point that the UberEats fees are way higher than Skip or DoorDash. Obviously, some people won’t mind, but some people would mind and probably appreciate reading that before they go on the app and waste their time to find that out.
Sep 18, 2017
629 posts
872 upvotes
Vancouver
jmkjmk1 wrote: Despite your sarcasm, they are bringing up a fair point that the UberEats fees are way higher than Skip or DoorDash. Obviously, some people won’t mind, but some people would mind and probably appreciate reading that before they go on the app and waste their time to find that out.
Get out of here with your logic.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1400 posts
865 upvotes
Near You
Nothing for me in app . Sad.
• AMEX Platinum
• MC BrimRogersSTACK • Visa TD AeroplanScotiabank Momentum
• TDCT • HSBC Premier • Tangerine • Fido 25GB/35$ • Public Mobile • Google Fi • Novus 1GIG/60$
Jul 6, 2018
17 posts
24 upvotes
Applies on pick up orders as well. Definitely worth it in that case. Thank you sir!
Jun 17, 2018
178 posts
327 upvotes
Was available on the website as well and I ordered through the website. Uber Eats applies only one dollars off discount to an order but dollars off discounts can be combined with the Buy 1 Get 1 Free promo that some restaurants are offering. I used both on an order and, for $35 total, got enough food for the whole weekend.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19491 posts
6653 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
FragmentsOfLife wrote: Sure, but I wouldn't exactly be ordering in the first place if I had to pay an additional $10 on top of my order total

I think it's mostly the fact that you don't have to get it yourself. I thought that was obvious? :)

Getting food delivered is never cheap after all of the usual nickel and diming no matter where you're getting it fron.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2821 posts
2657 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Wow I have 5 of these promos on my account, Uber Eats must miss me as a customer.. To be honest I went from ordering twice a week pre-covid to order 0 in the last few weeks. Might order something tonight thanks for letting me know...

To the haters, $10 off is a lot on Uber Eats, they rarely had discounts more than $5 until recently... They must be hurting with everyone avoiding contact.

I prefer them over skip mostly because the drivers are more punctual and less orders "disappear".
Jun 20, 2017
72 posts
71 upvotes
Family meals made easier

Enjoy $10 off your orders of $30 or more

No code required.

Get $10 off orders of $30 or more (before taxes and fees) through 3/22*