Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

[YMMV] Various promos - 40% off 5 orders, 75% off if joining Uber One, $20 off with no minimum

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2022 5:01 pm
Jan 21, 2012
342 posts
928 upvotes
VANCOUVER
GauravM24378 wrote: Delivery orders only , would make it the same if you go and eat at the restaurant, so no savings here
The savings is not paying for having the food delivered to your home. And in fairness, the entire point of Uber Eats is delivery and pickup is really a side business for them. 40% off pick-up would be a steal, for sure, but isn’t realistic.

I respect that a lot of people do not mind at all going out to pick up food. But, for someone who for whatever reason wants to have food delivered directly to them – and that’s a lot of people – it is a pretty good deal. 40% off $30 has been a solid offer compared to the historical 30% off $50.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
$20 off with no minimum stacked with BOGO & free delivery, pretty good. There are lots of BOGO currently from places that usually don't offer BOGO on Uber. Price was only marked up 65 cents vs in-store, so that's another win. There was a service fee.

In-store price would've been $50 including tax, not including gas & time (15 min drive each way = 30 min)
App price was $9 including all fees except tip (I am generous but I understand it varies from person to person)
Nov 24, 2010
1 posts
Thanks for the heads up! Am I the only person that uses these coupons on 2 for 1 offers? It takes into account the price of both items when the coupon calls out a minimum price.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13790 posts
2929 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL email 30% off BUT you need to send $50 lmao. Fees are incredibly high on $50. The deal looks ok on the surface though.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2008
1350 posts
716 upvotes
damasop wrote: Thanks for the heads up! Am I the only person that uses these coupons on 2 for 1 offers? It takes into account the price of both items when the coupon calls out a minimum price.
That's exactly what I do. Or when a restaurant has a free item that is inflated, that also helps hit the minimum quicker.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1611 posts
2288 upvotes
renoldman wrote: I had the 75% off 2 orders.

Click to activate it and now it disappears, but I can pay $10 a pay for UberOne to get 75% again.

Yeah, that's not what I clicked.

Same here. Bait and switch
Oct 13, 2016
194 posts
164 upvotes
I'd recommend taking screenshots of good promos before accepting them. I'd had a couple phantom 75% off ones disappear and support basically said they can't do anything without knowing what it was.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13790 posts
2929 upvotes
Vancouver
You can only have one account with Uber right? Accounts are tracked by the telephone number? What if I was to use my US number and sign up? Thanks