Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV (Walmart) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - $54.96 plus $25 off your first grocery order of $60+

Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
3327 posts
2471 upvotes
$5 service fee and $10 delivery fee for me. Cheaper to use the Walmart grocery coupon for $15 off 75 if you need anything.
Nov 22, 2012
131 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
I am making the order through uber now and there is no tax charged for the game itself .
Buying directly from Walmart there is 13% tax here in ON, so they will adjust the charge after the item is delivered?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
3327 posts
2471 upvotes
Better deal is through Instacart if you have $20 promo (studentbeans has one for first order) and free express (for first order). Worked out to 46.xx with tip for me.
Dec 21, 2019
282 posts
616 upvotes
No Mario Kart for me (In Montreal)

But they did have Super Mario 3D + Bowsers Fury for $54.96
+ two packs of hersheys kisses to bring down shipping costs
- $25
+ tax/delivery/tip
= total of $52

Tempted but unsure...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13609 posts
13598 upvotes
Oil Country
SideFFect26 wrote: No Mario Kart for me (In Montreal)

- $25
+ tax/delivery/tip
= total of $52

Tempted but unsure...
Thanks for the heads up. It was full price earlier today. They must've dropped sometime this afternoon/early evening.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13609 posts
13598 upvotes
Oil Country
SideFFect26 wrote: No Mario Kart for me (In Montreal)

- $25
+ tax/delivery/tip
= total of $52

Tempted but unsure...
Ended up renewing Uber Pass. My order came out to $41 before tip.
Jul 31, 2021
83 posts
40 upvotes
Prismriver wrote: YMMV, but I got a $20 off $50 offer instead so filler wasn't needed.

For reference, this is in Ontario.
Got this as well, went till the last step but delivery fee + tips + taxes adds up to the $20 already, unless you want to skip the tips..
Granted this is a physical copy and you can sell later on..

For those that do not really need a physical copy, the major US retailers are having this for US$40 now, and other Mario games
Best buy, Target, Walmart, Gamestop, Amazon...
Dec 21, 2019
282 posts
616 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Just got my order... Super Mario 3D World and six Kit Kat Chunky bars to put me over the $60 threshold so I could apply the discount.
haha I wound up getting Uber One for a month free as well
Reduced the cost to $43.91 for the game and two hersheys kisses lol
Apr 6, 2007
160 posts
47 upvotes
Montreal
rlongo12 wrote: In Montreal, the game is $79.96 Disappointed Face

Lucky you! Enjoy
Very unhappy. I checked walmart.ca... Kart is $54.96 but in the Uber app, it is still $79.96 Disappointed Face

What can I do here to fix the pricing error? TIA
Dec 14, 2012
575 posts
750 upvotes
Ottawa
There was only Mario Kart on sale yesterday, and it is Mario 3D only today, Mario Kart is back to normal price in Uber Eat since last night.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2005
1140 posts
163 upvotes
rlongo12 wrote: Very unhappy. I checked walmart.ca... Kart is $54.96 but in the Uber app, it is still $79.96 Disappointed Face

What can I do here to fix the pricing error? TIA
Retailers have the capability to set different pricing for delivery orders versus in-store.
Dec 14, 2012
575 posts
750 upvotes
Ottawa
Overstep wrote: There was only Mario Kart on sale yesterday, and it is Mario 3D only today, Mario Kart is back to normal price in Uber Eat since last night.
Just got a call from my shopper, told me the price for the game is $79.96 in store now. I requested to cancel the whole order.
ED: got $5 credit for the cancelation due to invalid price.
Update: found that all the three Mario games are back to on sale price now, got my Mario Kart delivered, $50ish after tax + tips with some small grocery on sale. Thanks OP.
Last edited by Overstep on Mar 11th, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13609 posts
13598 upvotes
Oil Country
Overstep wrote: Just got a call from my shopper, told me the price for the game is $79.96 in store now. I requested to cancel the whole order.
ED: got $5 credit for the cancelation due to invalid price.
Ya... you had to order for delivery yesterday.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13609 posts
13598 upvotes
Oil Country
Overstep wrote: There was only Mario Kart on sale yesterday, and it is Mario 3D only today, Mario Kart is back to normal price in Uber Eat since last night.
I think it depended on the store. Earlier on in the day it was only MK8. When I checked later on that evening after SideFFect26 shared that Super Mario 3D World was $54.96 for them, I noticed my local store also adjusted the price to the sale price. That was the one game I really wanted, so I jumped on it.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1506 posts
5323 upvotes
already had mk8 but i'm in for 3d world. fingers crossed the shopper can find it!