Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV (Walmart) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - $54.96 plus $25 off your first grocery order of $60+

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1279 posts
1333 upvotes
Hamilton
The sale is still going on at Walmart according to the web site... so not sure why people are saying that it was only yesterday. And Cornershop honours the sale price. The shopper has to fix the price in the app when there is a discrepancy. I know because a friend of mine works for them.
Oct 11, 2015
726 posts
274 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I tried but it said my Walamart is not part of Ubereat. I must be doing something wrong
Apr 7, 2004
109 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Got Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for $48.31 after taxes, fees, tip (delivery was free as I have Uber Pass from TD Aeroplan Infinite Visa promo) as I had the save $20 off $50 deal on my account.

Thanks OP!
Sep 23, 2020
409 posts
109 upvotes
Has anyone in Vancouver been able to check out Mario Kart as a grocery item on walmart.ca? I have tried all the stores and the checkout window redirects to non-grocery, which I cannot use the coupon.
Nov 22, 2012
131 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
j_limitz wrote: Got Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for $48.31 after taxes, fees, tip (delivery was free as I have Uber Pass from TD Aeroplan Infinite Visa promo) as I had the save $20 off $50 deal on my account.

Thanks OP!
Could you please check the final uber receipt for the order and see if the tax for the game itself
is charged or not?

It shows no tax on my phone while I was trying to place the order. Thx
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1279 posts
1333 upvotes
Hamilton
davidbluee wrote: Could you please check the final uber receipt for the order and see if the tax for the game itself
is charged or not?

It shows no tax on my phone while I was trying to place the order. Thx
I didn't finish checking out because the fees and tip didn't save money but it showed taxes on mine when I was going through the checkout. And I am also in Ontario. Not sure why it wasn't showing for you.
Nov 22, 2012
131 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
FallenAngel1978 wrote: I didn't finish checking out because the fees and tip didn't save money but it showed taxes on mine when I was going through the checkout. And I am also in Ontario. Not sure why it wasn't showing for you.
Thank you.

Yes very strange the total tax showed here is only 1.68 (the tax for the delivery and service fee). No tax for the game itself.

There is a pic on the first page of this thread I found there is no tax too.

But I am afraid the shopper will correct it on the final receipt because Walmart definitely charges tax for this.

you are right it doesn’t not save money actually after 6.9delivery+6.04service fee+Extra tax for the above two+tip.
Jul 13, 2008
24488 posts
15197 upvotes
GTA
davidbluee wrote: Thank you.

Yes very strange the total tax showed here is only 1.68 (the tax for the delivery and service fee). No tax for the game itself.

There is a pic on the first page of this thread I found there is no tax too.

But I am afraid the shopper will correct it on the final receipt because Walmart definitely charges tax for this.

you are right it doesn’t not save money actually after 6.9delivery+6.04service fee+Extra tax for the above two+tip.
My estimate didn’t show tax either but it was corrected after the order was delivered.
Sep 4, 2019
103 posts
123 upvotes
My total came up to $50.70.

Thanks OP !
Images
  • Screenshot_20220312-102628_Uber Eats.jpg
Aug 10, 2020
27 posts
13 upvotes
Uber Eats wasn't available in my area, but you could use Walmart's own grocery promo codes to get these games too. I just got $15 off Bowser's Fury this way. Not as good as the UE deal, but not $40 for these games is pretty good.
Sep 15, 2019
545 posts
1405 upvotes
orleans
For people who do not want to mess around with the Grocery deal, these are in stock at this price on the Shoppers website.

They currently have a deal where you get 40k points back with $125 spent online. You can use the deal multiple times. So you can do 2 games @ 109.98 + $15.02 of fillers items that you need that might be on sale. They carry toiletries. Or, if you don't want to hassle with that and don't care about a slightly worse return on points, you can do 3 games at $165.
I will tell my grandchildren about the deal I got on an HP Touchpad at the Bank street staples thanks to rfding.
Nov 15, 2015
275 posts
217 upvotes
VANCITY
Not working for me either. the $25 promo didnt come up at check out :(
Lvxios wrote: Has anyone in Vancouver been able to check out Mario Kart as a grocery item on walmart.ca? I have tried all the stores and the checkout window redirects to non-grocery, which I cannot use the coupon.
Oct 11, 2015
726 posts
274 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
xtoban wrote: My total came up to $50.70.

Thanks OP !
Thars so nice how do you do it
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
13609 posts
13598 upvotes
Oil Country
pierrefrom0rleans wrote: For people who do not want to mess around with the Grocery deal, these are in stock at this price on the Shoppers website.

They currently have a deal where you get 40k points back with $125 spent online. You can use the deal multiple times. So you can do 2 games @ 109.98 + $15.02 of fillers items that you need that might be on sale. They carry toiletries. Or, if you don't want to hassle with that and don't care about a slightly worse return on points, you can do 3 games at $165.
Maybe it's just me, but money saved is better than trying to spend $125 online for 40K of Optimum points.
Sep 12, 2013
386 posts
258 upvotes
Does anyone know if the UberEats 30-day free delivery promotion works on grocery orders?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1279 posts
1333 upvotes
Hamilton
fudge_u wrote: Maybe it's just me, but money saved is better than trying to spend $125 online for 40K of Optimum points.
Ideally I would've liked to get it at Walmart. But I wasn't going to save any money through Uber Eats and when I did order a grocery pick-up for Super Mario 3D they cancelled my order. Plus Shoppers also has Mario Tennis on sale. So I bought 2 games and another item I needed any ways and got back $40 in points. Not as nice as saving it up front but I appreciate the alternative.