Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber Eats

YMMV (Walmart) Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch - $54.96 plus $25 off your first grocery order of $60+

Sep 15, 2019
545 posts
1404 upvotes
orleans
fudge_u wrote: Maybe it's just me, but money saved is better than trying to spend $125 online for 40K of Optimum points.
If you can get it cheaper with a better deal, sure.

if you want at least 2 games, it isn't "trying to spend $125 online". 2 games is already $110. $15 is reasonably easy to fill since they sell toiletries, including those that are on sale in their current flyer. If you're a kid whose parents buys that stuff, then yes it might be harder to fill out that $15.

Points aren't as good as saving cash, but for all intents and purposes it is basically a cash rebate because you can spend it on your groceries (which you have to buy) in place of money. Again, unless you're a kid, good chance you're spending $40 sometime this month at either Loblaws, Independent, No Frills, or Shoppers. When you redeem those $40 in place of using cash, you just got $40 back in cash by proxy that you can use anywhere.
I will tell my grandchildren about the deal I got on an HP Touchpad at the Bank street staples thanks to rfding.
Sep 12, 2013
386 posts
258 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Pretty sure it does. Uber Pass works across Uber Eats and Groceries.
Just tried but it didn't work for me, the free delivery applies to UberEats orders but if I try to place a grocery order, it charges $9+ delivery on the grocery side.
In my case it's not worth it with delivery fees + service fees + taxes + tips. Thanks anyway!
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1279 posts
1333 upvotes
Hamilton
tourlou5 wrote: Just tried but it didn't work for me, the free delivery applies to UberEats orders but if I try to place a grocery order, it charges $9+ delivery on the grocery side.
In my case it's not worth it with delivery fees + service fees + taxes + tips. Thanks anyway!
According to Uber the Uber pass works for Uber Eats and for grocery orders over $40 Uber Eats details
Nov 25, 2020
106 posts
80 upvotes
pierrefrom0rleans wrote: For people who do not want to mess around with the Grocery deal, these are in stock at this price on the Shoppers website.

They currently have a deal where you get 40k points back with $125 spent online. You can use the deal multiple times. So you can do 2 games @ 109.98 + $15.02 of fillers items that you need that might be on sale. They carry toiletries. Or, if you don't want to hassle with that and don't care about a slightly worse return on points, you can do 3 games at $165.
I wished I’ve done the shoppers. It’s a better deal, even better if you have a 20x promo (for one game). I ordered this Uber eats today, total showed 54$ all in, included a 10$ filler item I needed. Later this evening, price is adjusted to 60$, apparently there’s a 10% corner stop fee that is added after the fact. I’m still gonna complain about it. In the end, only saved 7$ versus going in store. at least I didn’t need to drive.