Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Uber

Free Ice Cream on August 11 (Toronto only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 12:32 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1715 posts
1808 upvotes
Toronto

Free Ice Cream on August 11 (Toronto only)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 11, 2017
Retailer:
Uber
A limited edition, collectible cone.
Free soft serve every Friday through 9/22.
On Friday August 11, Uber is delivering ice cream to 10 cities in North America.

Every delivery comes with one limited edition cone—the key to one free soft serve cone every Friday at participating McDonald’s® restaurants through September 22.

But hurry, because collectible cones are limited and Ice Cream will go fast!

---

1 Request
On Friday, August 11 starting at 11:00am, open the Uber app and tap to request Ice Cream.

2 Enjoy
If matched, we’ll send ice cream to you and up to four friends. You’ll also receive a limited edition, collectible cone. Limited edition means limited supplies. So if you’re not matched, keep trying!

3 Refill
Take your collectible cone and punch card to participating McDonald’s® restaurants for one free soft serve every Friday from August 11 until September 22. #UberIceCream
Toronto is the only Canadian city involved with this. There is also LA, NY, SF, Boston, DC, Miami, Seattle, Atlanta and Dallas involved.
59 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1109 posts
1317 upvotes
Toronto
The last promo with Uber and McDonald's was a fail. I would stay away from this
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3838 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
does "toronto" include suburbia ?
Sep 17, 2014
39 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The McDonalds UberEats was a huge Fail and Uber and McDonalds refused to refund anybody. Advise everyone to stay away from Uber as their customer service is terrible.
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Last time I believe them, used my first order, didn't get any swag. And ruin my chance, I found out there are more coupons, but you must never order to add those coupons, one is first two meals free, one is US$15. For that failed promo, I lost too much.

But I decide to give them another chance, try it today. If still doesn't work, then I delete ubereats.

One Q, use Uber or Ubereats app today for the ice cream?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8663 upvotes
GTHA
frankwang1944 wrote: One Q, use Uber or Ubereats app today for the ice cream?
Uber app

"On Friday, August 11 starting at 11:00am, open the Uber app and tap to request Ice Cream."
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thx. I just can't believe them, make sure. They made a big mistake last time, they can make a mistake here, too. Just feel if use ubereats more reasonable.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11093 posts
5988 upvotes
Toronto
Doubt Markham is going to be in this...
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Dec 27, 2013
65 posts
6 upvotes
TORONTO
don't see it on my app.. neither do my co workers
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Maybe it's just a new way to waste time. For god sake, who knows what's the ice cream truck route? It'll ever pass by your area, and remember today only, how many ice cream truck they are running?

Uber always does this kind of brainless promo, no wonder they have crisis.
Nov 21, 2011
426 posts
432 upvotes
Markham
Downtown Toronto... says "no ice cream available". I clicked it anyway and it's just stuck on "finding your ride".
Feb 4, 2011
129 posts
59 upvotes
No luck either .. says no ice cream available as well.
I'm in the financial district if that matters.
Apr 17, 2015
332 posts
151 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I give up, already wasted 10 minutes. Only see many uber drivers in my area, but nobody deliver ice cream to me. No more games with them, they like to play games with customers, but I don't have time.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3838 posts
3698 upvotes
Oakville, ON
How do you even get to the point of " no ice cream" avialable anyway ?
Jan 17, 2010
777 posts
283 upvotes
i cant find it on android app just ios app...