Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
UberEats/Popeyes

Free Popeyes Migos Meals (worth $70) for next 3 days starting Dec 19 with $10 orders

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2019 4:46 pm
Oct 12, 2015
429 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cPadfoot wrote: Lol missing fries in the order; what a joke,
Order total is 20.09$, get my order 23 mins late with missing fries. Anyway lots of food for 20 bucks. Thanks op, updated.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2014
1100 posts
1406 upvotes
Toronto
ahmeddotdoha wrote: Order total is 20.09$, get my order 23 mins late with missing fries. Anyway lots of food for 20 bucks. Thanks op, updated.
Fyi - I requested a refund for the fries and they gave me the whole order refunded
"A fool is someone who knows the price of everything & the value of nothing." - Oscar Wilde
May 16, 2015
945 posts
333 upvotes
York, ON
I dont think yesterday promo was worth it because of the fees. You were better off taking advantage of maple leafs offer (me and my family did 3 person). But ya to each their own.
Dec 9, 2013
140 posts
170 upvotes
Ontario
I ordered yesterday. I haven't had Popeyes in a while and even though it wasn't the best of the last three days of deals I figured free is free. Got the butterfly shrimp and The Takeoff. I have to admit, there is so much hype about Popeyes, the wife and I did not like it. I feel like the original recipe tenders and big crunch at KFC are superior to the Popeyes counterparts. I just dont see what people see in Peopeyes. We also hated all the sides......
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3168 posts
275 upvotes
Wisecraker wrote: I ordered yesterday. I haven't had Popeyes in a while and even though it wasn't the best of the last three days of deals I figured free is free. Got the butterfly shrimp and The Takeoff. I have to admit, there is so much hype about Popeyes, the wife and I did not like it. I feel like the original recipe tenders and big crunch at KFC are superior to the Popeyes counterparts. I just dont see what people see in Peopeyes. We also hated all the sides......
Buy them both KFC and Popeyes and have them together. KFC is super small and probably 2 times as much grease on a piece that is half the size of popeyes. I can see how some people may like the taste of KCF better but I dont agree.
Dec 9, 2013
140 posts
170 upvotes
Ontario
dre145 wrote: Buy them both KFC and Popeyes and have them together. KFC is super small and probably 2 times as much grease on a piece that is half the size of popeyes. I can see how some people may like the taste of KCF better but I dont agree.
I will try this, thanks dre!