Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ubiquiti

UniFi Protect G3 Instant Camera $36 shipped (finally in Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2021 12:06 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes

UniFi Protect G3 Instant Camera $36 shipped (finally in Canada)

Deal Link:
Price:
$36
Retailer:
Ubiquiti
Ubiquiti Unifi G3 Instant camera available in the Canadian Ubiquiti store for the first time. This camera is consistently sold out in the US store. Only $36 with free shipping, limit of 1 per account. This is regular price but the fact that it’s available is key.

https://ca.store.ui.com/products/unifi- ... ant-camera

Crosstalk Solutions review:
42 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
Can this work standalone with RtSP? How does it compare to Wyze and ezviz c1c? They have a standalkone mode right?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
Nice! Been monitoring the Canadian Ubiquiti site for this. Unfortunately, just picked up a couple of Wyze v3s......
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Note: UniFi Protect is required to run this product, we recommend using it with UniFi Dream Machine Pro or UniFi Protect Network Video Recorder
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Note: UniFi Protect is required to run this product, we recommend using it with UniFi Dream Machine Pro or UniFi Protect Network Video Recorder
Wow too bad, all those great specs and they can't enable standalone mode...bummer
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4627 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
weedb0y wrote: Note: UniFi Protect is required to run this product, we recommend using it with UniFi Dream Machine Pro or UniFi Protect Network Video Recorder
How much is unifi protect?
Oct 24, 2012
56 posts
60 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Interesting, I didn't know this existed. Was planning on building out a setup at home with the new G4 line, but I'll give one of these a try in the meantime. Thanks OP!
Jun 11, 2003
92 posts
109 upvotes
Ottawa
thorlius wrote: Interesting, I didn't know this existed. Was planning on building out a setup at home with the new G4 line, but I'll give one of these a try in the meantime. Thanks OP!
Note these things have no water resistant ratings at all. They're good for in the house/shed/foyer/garage/etc.
Mar 25, 2002
698 posts
132 upvotes
Thanks man been waiting for this, figured would grab the doorbell as well even if it's not poe
Oct 8, 2005
921 posts
130 upvotes
Finally got one!!! Thank you OP!! Been waiting since the US store release.
Mar 27, 2021
93 posts
153 upvotes
Thanks OP! I've been waiting to get one of these.
Oct 28, 2012
171 posts
317 upvotes
VICTORIA
JustinZ wrote: Ubiquiti is accused of covering up a ‘catastrophic’ data breach — and it’s not denying it
https://www.theverge.com/2021/3/31/2236 ... y-incident
Ubiquiti also has a huge problem with code quality right now. On their Unifi line, they keep releasing patches that focus on UI changes and new bugs.

With low code quality, zero customer engagement, and the security issues linked above, I would steer clear of joining their locked in eco system.

They also EOL’d a product line recently with very little notice to customers and when they received too much negative feedback, they responded by turning off the down vote function on their community.

Buyer beware.
Sep 26, 2008
820 posts
691 upvotes
Indeed, buyer beware. Unifi quality and support has been going downhill fast, just to please shareholders.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
Son of a...

I was waiting for this, but I didn't realize this requirement. I have a love hate relationship with Unifi products.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
I'll continue running my APs for now but I'm certainly not going to buy any more products from this shady company. Aside from the recent breach (and the way they handled it), they constantly try to call home even when you elect to opt out of telemetry.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2952 posts
1061 upvotes
txenglan wrote: I'll continue running my APs for now but I'm certainly not going to buy any more products from this shady company. Aside from the recent breach (and the way they handled it), they constantly try to call home even when you elect to opt out of telemetry.
Is this everything, I have an ER-X router, I can easily dump and switch to Mikrotik or something similar...
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3279 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal
OOS

I think I was able to get the last one....
Last edited by Mcklain on Apr 12th, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |