Jun 16, 2009
3420 posts
3566 upvotes
GTA

Free Rabbids Coding and Might and Magic Chess Royale

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Ubisoft
Two free games from Ubisoft, Might and Magic Chess Royale (100 player online?) And Rabbids Coding

-Free forever once you add to your account
-PC only
c'mon get happy!
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1701 posts
1741 upvotes
Toronto
Oh nice! The Rabbids Coding thing is like Scratch. Good for kids to learn how logics works in code :)
Apr 17, 2007
120 posts
70 upvotes
The Void
Huge Thx to the OP. My 5yr old little girl is screaming "I love coding" after doing thr first 3 stages lol
Intel 486sx, 2MB RAM, 40MB HD, 3.5" HD Flopy Drive, 5.25" HD Floppy Drive ... VGA Monitor
Sep 11, 2009
86 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks for free games, but warning others, Might and Magic Auto Chess is horrible, they're trying to jump on the train for Teamfight Tactics and Dota Auto Chess. Would rather stick to those 2 FREE auto chess games instead.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2451 posts
336 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
3420 posts
3566 upvotes
GTA
Rt0027 wrote: Thanks for free games, but warning others, Might and Magic Auto Chess is horrible, they're trying to jump on the train for Teamfight Tactics and Dota Auto Chess. Would rather stick to those 2 FREE auto chess games instead.
I don't play chess so I didn't even bother adding this one.
What is the difference between this and just regular chess? Never heard of Teamfight. And there is a DOTA chess? All news to me, clearly not my daddy's chess game.
c'mon get happy!
Sep 11, 2009
86 posts
31 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote: I don't play chess so I didn't even bother adding this one.
What is the difference between this and just regular chess? Never heard of Teamfight. And there is a DOTA chess? All news to me, clearly not my daddy's chess game.
They call it auto chess, auto for the fact it battles after you start the round plan your pieces on the board, chess in the sense of strategy and tactics. You use different pieces based on what your opponent has. So yeah not like the real Chess, just a new genre of games.