Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ubisoft Store

Rayman Legends (Nintendo Switch Download) $8.50 + 300 gold coins

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2022 6:07 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 8, 2006
81 posts
244 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Rayman Legends (Nintendo Switch Download) $8.50 + 300 gold coins

Deal Link:
Price:
$8.50
Savings:
79% off
Expiry:
March 31, 2022
Retailer:
Ubisoft Store
This deal is back again. YMMV - last time it took a month for the codes to arrive and many people had cancelled their orders by then. Update: Seems like people are getting their codes immediately this time.

Ubisoft Store has the Nintendo Switch download version of "Rayman Legends Definitive Edition" on sale for $10. Use code FRESH15 to get 15% off bringing the price to $8.50. They e-mail you a code which you redeem on the Nintendo eShop. You'll also get 300 gold coins when you redeem ($3). ATL on DekuDeals is $14.99.

Previous thread: ubisoft-store-dead-rayman-legends-ninte ... 1-2512824/
Last edited by el pollo diablo on Mar 19th, 2022 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
54 replies
Member
Feb 22, 2011
433 posts
281 upvotes
Thanks! Paid with paypal and got my activation key in 15minutes.
Sr. Member
Feb 9, 2011
874 posts
438 upvotes
I assume you can give the code as a gift if you create a Ubisoft account just to purchase the deal to get a code? Would get the code for my daughter.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 27, 2010
1178 posts
923 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Ribbyx wrote: I assume you can give the code as a gift if you create a Ubisoft account just to purchase the deal to get a code? Would get the code for my daughter.
Yeah Ubisoft will email the code to you, you can give that code to anyone to enter in their Nintendo eShop on Switch.
Member
User avatar
Dec 9, 2008
318 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered. Thank you OP. Got code right away.
Member
User avatar
Mar 21, 2005
225 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
Played this game with my then 4 year-old son on the xbox 360 a while back - it is certainly more suitable for slightly older kids. Fantastic game and really fun co-op so you can really enjoy playing with the little ones - although co-op play make some levels (auto scrolling ones) more difficult than doing it on your own. Great pace, lots of levels and quite challenging at times but not impossible. I don't typically recommend games (since I am not really a gamer) but this one, I can highly vouch for to anyone who enjoys 2d platformer games. One of the most enjoyable games I have ever played.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 26, 2008
1287 posts
258 upvotes
Ottawa
fmf132 wrote: Ordered. Thank you OP. Got code right away.
+1 Thank you :-)
Member
Dec 18, 2019
459 posts
295 upvotes
Calgary
Stupid ubisoft store, never allows me to pay, always throws an error, customer service is no help. Thanks for sharing anyways OP, that's a great price, I wish I could buy it.
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Member
Sep 12, 2011
276 posts
269 upvotes
Ottawa
Thx grabbed it for the kid :) took 5 mins
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2009
1133 posts
277 upvotes
ottawa
Site seems slammed right now. Its really slow.

Thanks opp.

I bought one , I already played on xbox but its a great game
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2009
1133 posts
277 upvotes
ottawa
Got the code in 2 min or so and got 300 points back on Nintendo account.

Again thanks
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2009
611 posts
499 upvotes
baconape wrote: Got the code in 2 min or so and got 300 points back on Nintendo account.

Again thanks
Is it 300 coins? I only see 75 coins when checking the Nintendo website?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2009
1133 posts
277 upvotes
ottawa
milomilemila wrote: Is it 300 coins? I only see 75 coins when checking the Nintendo website?
Yeah, It gave me 300 coins when I redeemed.
So 3.00 back
6.00 and change for this game is a steal.
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2019
1627 posts
2107 upvotes
Metalheart wrote: Stupid ubisoft store, never allows me to pay, always throws an error, customer service is no help. Thanks for sharing anyways OP, that's a great price, I wish I could buy it.
Same happened to me. Tried with two different cards. Shows a pending charge so it looks like it should've gone through but it didn't. Oh well
Member
Nov 9, 2016
273 posts
92 upvotes
Nintendo needs to stop taking my money! I swear all these deals are going to add up and make me broke. I just bought the Lego Marvel Super Heros 2 DLC yesterday and really contemplating getting this even though I have it through the Epic store haha. My laptop struggles to play it form Epic so this is looking attractive...but..must...resist!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2009
1133 posts
277 upvotes
ottawa
therealbry wrote: Nintendo needs to stop taking my money! I swear all these deals are going to add up and make me broke. I just bought the Lego Marvel Super Heros 2 DLC yesterday and really contemplating getting this even though I have it through the Epic store haha. My laptop struggles to play it form Epic so this is looking attractive...but..must...resist!!!
Do it.
Do it now
A flash of confidence and brilliance is quickly lost in a pool of blood.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)