Hot Deals

[Ubisoft] Ubisoft Forward Sale - $14 off $20.99 (can be applied to multiple games and/or console games)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 12:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5440 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto

Ubisoft Forward Sale - $14 off $20.99 (can be applied to multiple games and/or console games)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 21, 2021
Retailer:
Ubisoft
Similar coupon to EGS but can be applied to multiple games and console games. Ubisoft does charge tax though so for PC games over $21, it makes more sense to buy them on EGS.

Coupon code is FORWARD for those who don't wanna read the promo page.
Last edited by Jep4444 on Jun 16th, 2021 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
85 replies
Dec 3, 2005
767 posts
917 upvotes
S
thanks! it applied to just dance unlimited subscription
Feb 22, 2010
421 posts
429 upvotes
MELPOMENE wrote: thanks! it applied to just dance unlimited subscription
For Switch only, it seems. Did you make it work elsewhere?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2934 posts
5256 upvotes
London, Ontario
Decent console stuff seems to be out of stock. Disappointing as Xbox are where my friends play. Does Epic ever run out of stock or is that just a console thing?
May 23, 2011
332 posts
175 upvotes
N/A
nice, worked on DLC too. Got anno 1800 year 3 season pass
Dec 3, 2005
767 posts
917 upvotes
S
douber wrote: For Switch only, it seems. Did you make it work elsewhere?
Switch only.
Feb 22, 2010
421 posts
429 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote: Decent console stuff seems to be out of stock. Disappointing as Xbox are where my friends play. Does Epic ever run out of stock or is that just a console thing?
Who runs out of digital games anyway.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5440 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto
SoldierZeroB wrote: Decent console stuff seems to be out of stock. Disappointing as Xbox are where my friends play. Does Epic ever run out of stock or is that just a console thing?
Don't think I've ever seen Epic run out of stock. They control their own distribution so it's not an issue. How that is an issue for Ubisoft is beyond me.
May 22, 2009
356 posts
244 upvotes
Canada
Some of these ubisoft games are in the fanatical Platinum build your own bundle. 3 for $12.49, 5 for $19.99 and 7 for $24.99. Might be cheaper than with this coupon. They also do not charge tax.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-m ... own-bundle
Reminder: Epic gives away free games every week. Humble Choice is horrible, I miss the old weekly humble bundles :(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5440 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto
douber wrote: Who runs out of digital games anyway.
Sites that resell keys go OOS all the time. Not sure what Ubisoft's excuse is though.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2300 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto
Jep4444 wrote: Sites that resell keys go OOS all the time. Not sure what Ubisoft's excuse is though.
Funny thing is Ubisoft runs out of keys to Ubisoft games on the Ubisoft website. Can confirm because months ago that's what happened when I tried to buy the Division 2 expansion. Took them 5 days to sort it out and give me my 'key'. Their store. Their own game. All digital so can be conjured at whim. Dunno wth that was.

Thanks OP, nice find!
Bored...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5440 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto
BYan wrote: Funny thing is Ubisoft runs out of keys to Ubisoft games on the Ubisoft website. Can confirm because months ago that's what happened when I tried to buy the Division 2 expansion. Took them 5 days to sort it out and give me my 'key'. Their store. Their own game. All digital so can be conjured at whim. Dunno wth that was.

Thanks OP, nice find!
Ya, the absurdity of it would be dumbfounding if Ubisoft weren't so fricken incompetent.
Dec 23, 2009
74 posts
92 upvotes
MELPOMENE wrote: thanks! it applied to just dance unlimited subscription
Is there any option to activate later?
Dec 3, 2005
767 posts
917 upvotes
S
loner01 wrote: Is there any option to activate later?
I got the code in the email. It doesn't come automatically activated.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1929 posts
419 upvotes
BYan wrote: Funny thing is Ubisoft runs out of keys to Ubisoft games on the Ubisoft website. Can confirm because months ago that's what happened when I tried to buy the Division 2 expansion. Took them 5 days to sort it out and give me my 'key'. Their store. Their own game. All digital so can be conjured at whim. Dunno wth that was.

Thanks OP, nice find!
Uhm, guys, just because the digital license can be conjured out from thin air does NOT mean they are willing to sell an unlimited amount of them. There is probably an internal marketing target of say 10 thousand licenses per title (just as an example) and once that is reached, it is "out of stock". This is pretty common everywhere. Not sure why are you surprised.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2934 posts
5256 upvotes
London, Ontario
I don't think they have digital codes for console through their website which is quite bizarre. I think they just have physical. When I add an Xbox One game to my cart it asks me for my address and tells me there's a $10 shipping charge. $10 to ship a single game is absurd.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2300 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto
aos007 wrote: Uhm, guys, just because the digital license can be conjured out from thin air does NOT mean they are willing to sell an unlimited amount of them. There is probably an internal marketing target of say 10 thousand licenses per title (just as an example) and once that is reached, it is "out of stock". This is pretty common everywhere. Not sure why are you surprised.
Um, dude, Ubisoft is literally the only seller that does this... to their own games no less. That's what's mind boggling. I'd expect something like this from Humble, GMG, and 3rd party sellers that buy a set number of keys from publishers to sell, but for a huge publisher to literally run out of keys in the middle of their own sale, for their own games, on their own platform, is hilarious to say the least. Not arguing with whatever their dumbass reasoning is for it happening, but this is idiocy and incompetence of the highest order. At least have something in place to immediately generate more keys when you 'sell out'.

You'd think if Steam can handle 10s of thousands of games on their store from thousands of developers/publishers and never run out of 'keys', Ubisoft can get their own house in order.
Bored...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5440 posts
3546 upvotes
Toronto
BYan wrote: Um, dude, Ubisoft is literally the only seller that does this... to their own games no less. That's what's mind boggling. I'd expect something like this from Humble, GMG, and 3rd party sellers that buy a set number of keys from publishers to sell, but for a huge publisher to literally run out of keys in the middle of their own sale, for their own games, on their own platform, is hilarious to say the least. Not arguing with whatever their dumbass reasoning is for it happening, but this is idiocy and incompetence of the highest order. At least have something in place to immediately generate more keys when you 'sell out'.

You'd think if Steam can handle 10s of thousands of games on their store from thousands of developers/publishers and never run out of 'keys', Ubisoft can get their own house in order.
Has Humble ever run out of keys on a bundle? I haven't seen it but I haven't been following bundle as far back as Humble has existed.