Expired Hot Deals

Ubisoft

Ubisoft Forward Sale - $14 off $20.99 (can be applied to multiple games and/or console games)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 12:34 pm
Member
Nov 22, 2012
237 posts
368 upvotes
Sault Sainte Marie
cnbobby wrote: same, paid by paypal but nothing yet
I got mine instantly last night, paid by credit card though.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 17, 2011
6187 posts
3468 upvotes
Said212 wrote: "Get access to a diverse catalog of more than 600 songs and new content via Just Dance 2021, and to over 400 songs via Just Dance 2020, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2017, and Just Dance 2016 for the duration of your subscription."


This is what I found....I think JD2021 gives you access to all the newest stuff and everything before it, hence 600 songs....if you play on JD2020, it's a little less content if I understand correctly.
Doesn't work that way. Having the JD unlimited subscription gives you access to songs that are from the PREVIOUS years of the game you have.

Meaning if you have JD 2021, you'll have access to the default song list (2021) plus all past years.

However if you have JD 2020, you only get 2020 song list plus the years before that.

So having the latest version of the game just lets you have that year's song list by default.

The confusion comes from that if you buy a new game, regardless of year, it comes with a limited time trial of JD unlimited subscription, so technically gives you access to all songs IF you have the latest version available.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
7102 posts
6201 upvotes
Ottawa
trinxified wrote: Doesn't work that way. Having the JD unlimited subscription gives you access to songs that are from the PREVIOUS years of the game you have.

Meaning if you have JD 2021, you'll have access to the default song list (2021) plus all past years.

However if you have JD 2020, you only get 2020 song list plus the years before that.

So having the latest version of the game just lets you have that year's song list by default.

The confusion comes from that if you buy a new game, regardless of year, it comes with a limited time trial of JD unlimited subscription, so technically gives you access to all songs IF you have the latest version available.
Thanks for clearing that up! Appreciate it.
With Fido Mobile!
Newbie
Jan 11, 2012
60 posts
37 upvotes
Vancouver
dux wrote: Wondering the same thing, it has been 1 hour for me.
dux wrote:
Wondering the same thing, it has been 1 hour for me.
cnbobby wrote: same, paid by paypal but nothing yet
I just received both the confirmation and activation code emails!

So for me, it took 2.5 hours and I also paid by PayPal instead of credit card
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
7102 posts
6201 upvotes
Ottawa
Just Dance 2021 Switch digital codes. "Unavailable". Bruh. They had one job.
With Fido Mobile!
Sr. Member
Apr 10, 2011
502 posts
260 upvotes
Did not see the option, but is it possible to buy DLC with this?

I own Valhalla on Xbox, with coupon would like to get the DLC on Xbox.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1018 posts
319 upvotes
Vancouver
it's taking forever to receive the code...
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2010
457 posts
184 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: Has Humble ever run out of keys on a bundle? I haven't seen it but I haven't been following bundle as far back as Humble has existed.
Almost every time Humble hosts the yearly Yogcast bundle they run out of keys for some games. They often state how many total keys they have, for limited items in these bundles. They also run out of keys for free giveaway games quite often.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2011
919 posts
728 upvotes
NORTH YORK
actarus wrote: Did not see the option, but is it possible to buy DLC with this?

I own Valhalla on Xbox, with coupon would like to get the DLC on Xbox.
I had the same exact question. Maybe I was missing something, but from what I could gather, you can't buy DLC or Season's Passes for console games. Sucks, since I absolutely would have bought the AC V Season pass if I could have.
Sr. Member
Apr 10, 2011
502 posts
260 upvotes
With the coupon me too. It's on sale on Xbox, but still expensive.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 5, 2001
8704 posts
9135 upvotes
Toronto
Said212 wrote: I am guessing you need to own Just Dance 2021 first, right? Might need a deal on Just Dance now.

"Get access to a diverse catalog of more than 600 songs and new content via Just Dance 2021, and to over 400 songs via Just Dance 2020, Just Dance 2019, Just Dance 2018, Just Dance 2017, and Just Dance 2016 for the duration of your subscription."
I didn't even pay attention! Switch digital version is now out of stock.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 30, 2009
10374 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
$10 standard shipping kills any deal here.. Aswell most things are pretty much full MSRP.. lol And can only be used once a $14 discount not multiple times.. ice cold deal lol...
signature removed for rule violations
Newbie
Dec 7, 2017
44 posts
21 upvotes
is there any way to get digital games for Xbox through this store? $10 shipping kinda kills the coupon...
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1018 posts
319 upvotes
Vancouver
has anyone not received the just dance 2021 switch code yet?? I only received a order confirmation email but it doesn't have any code on it, submitted a ticket but not very helpful yet
Newbie
May 4, 2021
53 posts
55 upvotes
I wanted to purchase Immortals Fenyx Rising Season Pass for Switch but it appears they only sell the PC version :( Have to buy it regular priced from retailer or eshop and that's more expensive than the $40 I paid for the game itself! XD
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 27, 2006
10896 posts
747 upvotes
Scarborough
Just ordered Scott Pilgrim and Rayman Legends for the Switch at about $7 each. The keys were emailed immediately.
Member
User avatar
May 27, 2010
457 posts
184 upvotes
yoda12320 wrote: $10 standard shipping kills any deal here.. Aswell most things are pretty much full MSRP.. lol And can only be used once a $14 discount not multiple times.. ice cold deal lol...
The deal works on their digital games, too. Also, the code can be used multiple times. Many things are on sale. Definitely hot, as it makes a $21 purchase cost $10.
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2009
525 posts
382 upvotes
Too bad Im only interested in the Scott Pilgrim (Switch digital) at the moment, therefore not meeting the minimum requirement to use the code.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1909 posts
1307 upvotes
Toronto
milomilemila wrote: Too bad Im only interested in the Scott Pilgrim (Switch digital) at the moment, therefore not meeting the minimum requirement to use the code.
Thanks for posting that because it reminded me I want that game too.

I would need the PC version. It lets you add both to the cart. With the discount we'd be paying $6 each, if you're interested?
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2009
525 posts
382 upvotes
Alexandero2 wrote: Thanks for posting that because it reminded me I want that game too.

I would need the PC version. It lets you add both to the cart. With the discount we'd be paying $6 each, if you're interested?
Sure we can do that.

Edit: Sorry I’ve decided to get the Scott and Rayman together myself. Read lots of good reviews about Rayman too.

Thanks OP.

Top