Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ubisoft

Ubisoft - Rainbow Six Siege PC/XBOX/PS4 - FREE Trial (August 24-27)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2017 11:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4508 posts
1455 upvotes
West Side GTA

Ubisoft - Rainbow Six Siege PC/XBOX/PS4 - FREE Trial (August 24-27)

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Ubisoft
From their website...Available also on STEAM...unsure if the game is any good but i can't argue with FREE :)

FREE WEEKEND
Play Free August 24 - 27

If you’d like to discover the speed, strategy, and tension of Rainbow Six Siege’s tactical team-shooter gameplay for yourself, you can jump in for free on all platforms from August 24-27. All weekend, you can access the full game for FREE: including all of the maps, modes, and Operators.

Choose your platform

Xbox will start on August 24, 2017 at 7:00am PDT, and will end on August 28, 2017 at 7:00am PDT
PS4* will start on August 24, 2017 at 7:00am PDT, and will end on August 28, 2017 at 4:59pm PDT
PC* will start on August 24, 2017 at 10:00am PDT, and will end on August 27, 2017 at 1:00pm PDT

*PS4 pre-load available starting Aug 22th at 8pm PDT
*PC pre-load available starting Aug 22th at 9am PDT

edit: Updated title to include "Trial"
Last edited by -=phelan=- on Aug 24th, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10152 posts
14699 upvotes
GT-EH
Not hot... it's a play for free weekend only.
(you don't get to keep the game)
This weekend, PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One players will be able to play Rainbow Six Siege, for free! Have you been waiting for a chance to breach with your friends? Play all weekend, from August 24th to 27th!

After you have had a taste of the action and suspense, head to the Ubisoft Store and you’ll get up to 40% off when you purchase the game – these sales are available for a limited time.

Your progression will be saved in case of purchase.
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2380 posts
2031 upvotes
Ottawa
I thought you claim it this weekend but keep it forever, not free trial :(
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2012
1038 posts
2290 upvotes
This is just a free weekend. They do a different game every week on Xbox One.
2010-2022 Contest Winnings = $0
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5308 posts
4551 upvotes
Toronto
Title is misleading, free weekends happen nearly every week for various games. Sometimes it's not even worth it due to download size, if you look at latest COD free weekend it was a 50GB download and you could only play multiplayer for example.
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2142 posts
604 upvotes
Scarborough
Free weekend is not a deal unfortunately.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4508 posts
1455 upvotes
West Side GTA
zentro wrote: Title is misleading, free weekends happen nearly every week for various games. Sometimes it's not even worth it due to download size, if you look at latest COD free weekend it was a 50GB download and you could only play multiplayer for example.
lol title is not misleading...it's 24th - 27th clearly written in the title...if you look at your calendar that is over the weekend...

to satisfy your need to update the title...i put "trial" in there...

and quite frankly i don't know what ISP you're using where 50gb is even a dent in bandwidth....
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4221 posts
1357 upvotes
QC
I'm glad that I kept the game from the first time it went for a free week-end. The game is definitely interesting in multiplayer.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10152 posts
14699 upvotes
GT-EH
-=phelan=- wrote: lol title is not misleading...it's 24th - 27th clearly written in the title...if you look at your calendar that is over the weekend...

and quite frankly i don't know what ISP you're using where 50gb is even a dent in bandwidth....
This should be in PC Gaming Discussions.

Literally EVERY game has had some sort of trial weekend before, but this does not warrant it to be in Hot Deals.

It would be a hot deal if it were free to claim and keep forever.
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5308 posts
4551 upvotes
Toronto
-=phelan=- wrote: lol title is not misleading...it's 24th - 27th clearly written in the title...if you look at your calendar that is over the weekend...

I thought the date range was for free to keep like Shadow Warrior for example.

Anyways doesn't matter, thanks for putting in trial in title.
Last edited by zentro on Aug 24th, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 10, 2009
14 posts
Ottawa
Noob question... how do I get the free trial? I only see an option too buy the game for $25. I'm On Xbox One.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1120 posts
779 upvotes
Really good game if you haven't played it. Need a good team though