Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ubisoft

Ubisoft + Subscription Service $1 for first month for new and returning customers

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2021 9:21 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
2471 posts
2945 upvotes
Toronto

Ubisoft + Subscription Service $1 for first month for new and returning customers

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
August 31, 2021
Retailer:
Ubisoft
Ubisoft's premium subscription service for a buck for one month. Then recurring billing at $19.99/month so remember to turn it off. Seems like a decent deal if you enjoy their games and want to spend a few weeks burning through some of them. Also I *think* this might be the lowest their + sub has gone, since I remember it being $5 for a trial month at some point before.

Deal gone by August 31, 2021

Enjoy!
Bored...
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9850 posts
7803 upvotes
Toronto
killersmurf649 wrote: Finish Assassin Creed Valhalla in one month is doable
haven't played Valhalla and loved Origins and Odyssey but you gotta be out your mind to force yourself to finish one any of these games in a month because you will burn out
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2099 posts
1824 upvotes
AB
adnanakhtar wrote: Do they have call of duty series?
Blizzard: "Only when hell freezes over"
Jun 15, 2020
395 posts
540 upvotes
Ontario
FYI this works for Stadia, so it's an excellent deal even if you don't have a PC to play it on. $1 for 1 month to try out any of the 19 U+ games on Stadia.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1650 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
I played and finished the Immortals Fenyx Rising in a month last time when it was $8 for first month. I would try again for another month if Far Cry 6 was released.
Aug 9, 2011
57 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal
Hopefully they have this deal again when the Sands of Time remake comes out.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
so when i go to Ubisoft+, and press Play, it doesnt do anything... :S anyone else have the same issue?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)