Expired Hot Deals

[udemy] Free Options Trading courses for Risk Takers

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:27 pm
Mar 14, 2017
289 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto
But I've already learned everything I need to know from wallstreetbets...you're telling me there's more to it than $MSFT and $SPCE calls?
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
72 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
corwal wrote: But I've already learned everything I need to know from wallstreetbets...you're telling me there's more to it than $MSFT and $SPCE calls?
Yeah, we need to get MELI leaps.
Jan 26, 2018
782 posts
421 upvotes
Nobeardroger wrote: Sick of reading the same misquoted anti-teaching sentiment as well. The original quote is: "Those that know, do. Those that understand, teach."
Oh Really? I believe the original quote is "He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches"

I am totally not anti-teaching per se. But in the trading business the quote is so true.
Jul 14, 2018
352 posts
399 upvotes
While I have nothing against free education, I'm always extremely skeptical against those that sell trading 'signals', and even paid courses.

Although to be fair, there are some paid courses/memberships that I kind of like, so it's not all bad. I guess you just have to be careful, especially with those that make promises of big gains and 'quitting your day job' to make hundreds of thousands trading. (If you don't know what I mean, think of Youtube ads with lambos in the background and some guy that tries to catch your attention in the first 5 seconds)
Sure, it's possible to make lots of money trading, but it's not nearly as simple as you think it is.