Expired Hot Deals

[udemy] Free Python Programming Courses

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2020 11:39 am
Nov 28, 2009
548 posts
347 upvotes
Pickering
Thanks OP I now have 50 Python courses in my todo list, oh boy. I'll let ya'll know someday when I complete them Winking Face
Aug 30, 2019
529 posts
457 upvotes
Brampton
steved54321 wrote: Thanks OP I now have 50 Python courses in my todo list, oh boy. I'll let ya'll know someday when I complete them Winking Face
Same here. I enrolled in all the free courses which i will probably never open lol
Apr 30, 2017
12 posts
17 upvotes
admiralackbar wrote: Yep, I do data science (Phd in remote sensing) and Python and R is where it's at. They are easy to pick up as well, those udemy courses are very good (did the Python machine learning one was very good)
Heyo remote sensing!

I worked heavily with Pansharpening Geoeye imagery for my final year project in undergrad.

I've done some of the udemy Python courses as well and was happy with them.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4975 posts
5769 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Anyone else figure out a way to enrol in all these courses faster?

*click, enroll, close tab...*
Maybe you can write an automated scripts after learning these course. Then you can share to other fellow RFDers :)
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Jul 24, 2008
891 posts
484 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Anyone else figure out a way to enrol in all these courses faster?

*click, enroll, close tab...*
I can tell you that "Learn to Code in Python 3: Programming basics to advanced" is the highest rated one. It also sounds like it contains the basics all the way to advanced. The rest of them will probably be pretty repetitive.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3261 posts
530 upvotes
Brampton
There are currently 139 free python courses listed... lol.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16976 posts
4688 upvotes
Decided to try 2 on YouTube to see how well I like them or if I get bored and just forget about them. Programming was never a thing for me at any point in my life but I like to check things out even if I don't do well in it...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16976 posts
4688 upvotes
The Udemy Python course I tried was boring but the 2 free ones on YouTube are at least interesting enough for me to look at in 1/2 hour stretches. So far, with no practical use in my life, dunno how I would ever use this stuff...
Nov 23, 2016
285 posts
490 upvotes
I signed up for a few of these and finished a few so far. Overall I have enjoyed them. Been teaching myself Python over the last few weeks for work since we write all of our cloud and QA stuff in Python. Mostly worked with Java, C, and C++ in the past. Most of the exercises in the courses have been quite fun. The only downside is that for complete beginners some of the courses make a pretty big leap from basic topics to more advanced.