Expired Hot Deals

[Udemy] Get courses for $19 (Updated)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2016 1:17 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2012
54 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver

Get courses for $19 (Updated)

Deal Link:
Price:
19
Expiry:
December 31, 2016
Retailer:
Udemy
All courses that you have to pay for to take are now discounted to $19 CAD.

Boxing week promo codes:
  • BESTOF204, $19 only. Expires Dec 30, 2016 11:59 PM
  • HOLIDAY15D. $19 only. Dec 31, 2016 8:00 PM (Thank Gbyrd)
  • BOXING202. $15 only. Expired Dec 26, 2016 at 11:59PM PT

Use ebates for another 27.5% off (Thank M.D.)
https://www.ebates.ca/coupons/udemy

Edit:
Added new promo codes for boxing week. And ebates deal.
Last edited by fredericklin on Dec 26th, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
16 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 27, 2006
4629 posts
106 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks, new to Udemy but purchased 8 courses for $120. Use ebates for 27.5% cashback.
Newbie
Jun 29, 2009
37 posts
2 upvotes
Canada
Thanks for this!

Been following a couple of courses with Udemy and learned a lot. Not all of them are well made but for 15$ bucks and some review research, there are some jewels in this website.
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
28356 posts
7353 upvotes
Toronto
neotran wrote: Thanks for this!

Been following a couple of courses with Udemy and learned a lot. Not all of them are well made but for 15$ bucks and some review research, there are some jewels in this website.
have any you recommend?
FS: Xbox One X (NEW)

We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2012
54 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver
M.D. wrote: Thanks, new to Udemy but purchased 8 courses for $120. Use ebates for 27.5% cashback.
Darn, wish I checked ebates. I'll know for next time!
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2012
54 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver
MrDisco wrote: have any you recommend?
Lots out there. There are some good certification ones to help you stay focused on key topics in order to help you pass your exam. You get access to the instructor (for Q&A) which I find is a great resource. It's not as in depth as a F2F classroom session, but for $15, it is really good value. Read the reviews (including the one-star reviews) to help gauge if the course is good. There are bad ones out there too... beware of courses that are incomplete and when the instructor abandons Q&A/updating course content.... all can be identified from reviews.
Banned
User avatar
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3826 upvotes
I'm getting 19$ CAD. Is this 15$ USD? If so make sure you update OP
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1214 posts
497 upvotes
An alternative is Lynda.com. Normally around $360 US/yr, some library systems now pay a license for their users. I like how the lesson formats are broken into discreet related parts and include the same working files as those in the video tutorials. You can easily skip over those skills already mastered. Courses are categorized into beginner through expert and in most cases there are multiple courses on any given topic. The Photoshop selection, for example, is deep. Lynda.com services are the best I've come across. A free trial is offered for new users but check your local library first.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2009
1416 posts
310 upvotes
HOLIDAY15D still works
Member
Dec 31, 2006
266 posts
185 upvotes
Gbyrd wrote: HOLIDAY15D still works
thanks for the code! for anyone else interested, it says:

Coupon valid until Dec 31, 2016 11:00 PM
[OP]
Newbie
Oct 31, 2012
54 posts
29 upvotes
Vancouver
Messerschmitt wrote: I'm getting 19$ CAD. Is this 15$ USD? If so make sure you update OP
Oh no it went up. It used to be $15 CAD.
Penalty Box
Jul 2, 2016
356 posts
143 upvotes
People should know that many of these e-courses are available from your local libraries, ergo, your property taxes already cover this. For instance, my Vaughan Library offers access to Universal Class, Coursera, Lynda, Transparent Language, EDX, MIT Open Courseware etc. all free with a library account. Undoubtedly, larger systems like Toronto Public will have much more to offer as well.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10713 posts
1866 upvotes
Toronto
I'm going to be taking 3-4 courses all based around me word, excel, access and maybe another one not sure yet.
Member
Dec 31, 2006
266 posts
185 upvotes
LukieC wrote: People should know that many of these e-courses are available from your local libraries, ergo, your property taxes already cover this. For instance, my Vaughan Library offers access to Universal Class, Coursera, Lynda, Transparent Language, EDX, MIT Open Courseware etc. all free with a library account. Undoubtedly, larger systems like Toronto Public will have much more to offer as well.
you typed up a storm but only this came up on my 10 second search:
http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/elearning/
Penalty Box
Jul 2, 2016
356 posts
143 upvotes
1337 wrote: you typed up a storm but only this came up on my 10 second search:
http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/elearning/
So it looks like you're further ahead than you were - you're welcome! By the by, three medium length sentences, encased in a short paragraph count as typing up a storm nowadays? Hmm, I guess Twitter and endless abbreviations are working as planned.

Top