• Jun 20th, 2019 2:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6414 posts
3434 upvotes
Aurora

UFC! Justin Bieber vs Tom Cruise! Biebs issues challenge to Cruise on twitter

Biizarre news of the day. Justin Bieber just challenged veteran actor Tom Cruise to a “fight in the octagon” over Twitter, saying if the actor does not “take this fight” he is “scared” and will “never live it down.”
[SIC] I wanna challenge Tom Cruise to fight in the octagon. Tom if you dont take this fight your scared and you will never live it down. Who is willing to put on the fight? @danawhite ?
https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/ju ... -1.4460013
https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1704133&jwsource=cl

LOL, what a clown. Way to maintain the dignity of fellow Canadian Biebs! I dunno, Cruise is diminutive but he's got more manliness in his little finger than all of Bieber. Face With Tears Of Joy
20 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18414 posts
6427 upvotes
Toronto
Guy is smoking something heavy. Cruise is 56 and he is 25. What a moron!
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
2049 posts
284 upvotes
Canadian vs Canadian...That, I'd like to see. Lmao!
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11960 posts
2152 upvotes
Mississauga
carmaster wrote: Guy is smoking something heavy. Cruise is 56 and he is 25. What a moron!
And I'd still bet on Tom to win.

I feel bad for the Biebs. Looks like he has some serious mental health issues (becoming rich and famous as a kid will tend to do that to you), but he's surrounded by yes men who see him as a commodity to bring them more $$$ rather than as a human.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1714 posts
209 upvotes
Mississauga
Bieber is a Punk kid. Nothing else.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2008
8305 posts
1872 upvotes
Ontario
Not that I care (seems like a stupid troll job as best), but Cruise I'm sure has gone through some rounds of training for all his movie roles. He is one of those actors that invests in his role. I'd be surprised if he didn't have some kind of tactical training, martial arts, etc to make his role more authentic. I don't think Bieber would stand a chance. He'd cry like a baby, baby, baby oh
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5798 posts
1928 upvotes
25 yr old challenging a 56 yr old, jesus
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9781 posts
2285 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bill Hader said about him performing on snl "I really didn’t enjoy having Justin Bieber around,He’s the only one who lived up to the reputation. I think that’s the only time I felt that way in eight years.”

That pretty much cements theories its all part of an act........ the kid has embraced wacked!!!

It needs to be crazy vs crazy. Someone call JVCD.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2016
2388 posts
601 upvotes
Ontario
Cruise would tear him apart. He is one tough guy. He does a lot of the stunts on his movies,
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
19240 posts
3361 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder what upside he sees to challenging an old man to a fight.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2330 posts
337 upvotes
In another world
Piro21 wrote: I wonder what upside he sees to challenging an old man to a fight.
Bieber is in need of popularity as he hasn't done much lately. He just needs an excuse to be on the tabloids.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
13791 posts
3751 upvotes
Montréal
Just amazing, he was a cute poor kid that made it and was once a pride of Canada and now he turned into such a punk. At least he still has his $300M or whatever...for now.

Cruise would tear him apart, talk about random.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3599 posts
921 upvotes
Some tabloid article say Cruise was a high school wrestler? Does Bieber know any martial arts at all? Maybe this will end up being some sort of charity boxing match.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3412 posts
1391 upvotes
If Drake isn't in Oakland for Thursday's Game 6 NBA Finals, I want to see Bieber with him at Jurassic Park. Their careers took off at about the same time and once were friends. Drake always saw the Biebs as a little brother.