Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ufile.ca

Ufile - 12 Tax Return $21.99 with $5 Discount

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 6:01 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7156 posts
4438 upvotes
Between Countries
Cool. I've been using u-file for years. I don't care if others are free - I'm comfortable with U-file. In for one.

But... oh god, oh god, must I need to think about taxes already???
Jul 13, 2007
378 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
mapleleafdave wrote: You can prepay for the online version as well.

Used the promo code in OP and paid $14.36 tax in for family head + 2 dependents.
I'm kind of confused, does a dependent include spouse? I see there is another version for family head, plus spouse and 2 dependents. Do I need that version instead? I don't file dependents, just me and my wife.
Sep 12, 2007
577 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP! Was about to order this yesterday and with the promo code you posted today I saved the extra $5. Been using this s/w for years - worth it for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2767 posts
1951 upvotes
Parksville, BC
For the online version, can a spouse be considered a dependent? I only have 3 people this year to prepare for: me, my wife and our working daughter. I have been purchasing the online family return up until this point.
Jan 1, 2013
58 posts
25 upvotes
LAVAL
How do you prepay the online version? I can't start the 2020 report so can't see the payment option.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2767 posts
1951 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Woodpecka wrote: How do you prepay the online version? I can't start the 2020 report so can't see the payment option.
go to ufile.ca and click on the Save 30% link. Sign in and then click on No Thank You at the bottom of the yellow "Premium" page. You will then get the options for Online purchase.
Apr 3, 2018
248 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa

Used the promo code in OP and paid $14.36 tax in for family head + 2 dependents.
btw, for those buying the online version, you can save some tax if change the address to Alberta pronvince when making the payment....it ended up at around $13.35 in total..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2334 posts
990 upvotes
Great trick, I guess even for download version you could try using Alberta address
Jan 1, 2013
58 posts
25 upvotes
LAVAL
flopticalcube wrote: go to ufile.ca and click on the Save 30% link. Sign in and then click on No Thank You at the bottom of the yellow "Premium" page. You will then get the options for Online purchase.
got it!! thanks! :)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2334 posts
990 upvotes
Let me know if someone was able to get HST rebate using Alberta with download version
Dec 13, 2012
33 posts
33 upvotes
Coquitlam

I also used promo code in OP but my cost is $24.95 - $6.24 with promo code plus tax for total of $20.96. Did I miss something? I live in BC.
Untitled.png
Deal Guru
Dec 11, 2004
10800 posts
3344 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Bought 4 returns for $16 tx in, thanks op!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7112 posts
3630 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Phat_cow wrote: I Prefer FREE How About You?

Nice to see all these "free" comments but why can't anyone post an actual link and quick review on your so call "free" tax return.

You can get everything free in life if you really want it but if you cannot explain how or where you got it then you are just bragging about it and adding to your total post count.

I've been buying ufile 12 for a long time now. I do my tax for my wife and I. I do the tax for my wife side of the family and a friend of mine uses 2 licenses.. so at the end my cost is about 5$ and a lot of time I end up making a few $$ because my in laws all give my $5 do to their tax. Better than them paying someone $60

Anyway. That's my first post for this Sunday :)
Last edited by nounou23 on Nov 29th, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 13, 2008
189 posts
107 upvotes
Thanks OP! In for the 4 version. Last year missed the deal and had to pay the full price. Tried to check the free softwares, but most of them doesn't cover all combinations and I hated some of the interfaces. Ended up buying it at full price. Also it carries over the previous year, so that makes things lot easier.
Oct 18, 2013
604 posts
128 upvotes
Oshawa
Thanks OP. There is a reason why the free software is free, not as good.