Expired Hot Deals

Ufile.ca

Ufile 2021 for Windows, $14.99 after voucher

  • Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 11:58 pm
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2007
538 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
Received email Friday 17/12 16:33 from UFile, discount "extended", ending Dec. 30.

Not sure if OP's $5 voucher code will work, UFAB89FADQ (it was more than $5 for online version.)

Select PROVINCE = AB during checkout will save u tax.

Happy shopping!!
Member
Jul 13, 2007
356 posts
168 upvotes
Calgary
MontrealPost wrote: Received email Friday 17/12 16:33 from UFile, discount "extended", ending Dec. 30.

Not sure if OP's $5 voucher code will work, UFAB89FADQ (it was more than $5 for online version.)

Select PROVINCE = AB during checkout will save u tax.

Happy shopping!!
Can confirm OP $5 voucher does work as of today. Thanks for posting!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2003
1401 posts
250 upvotes
ns_guy wrote: Can confirm OP $5 voucher does work as of today. Thanks for posting!
Weird, I keep getting "invalid or expired voucher".
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2623 posts
1337 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Promo code doesn't work
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2007
538 posts
208 upvotes
Montreal
cOmAtOaSt wrote: Weird, I keep getting "invalid or expired voucher".
Poulet wrote: Promo code doesn't work
May be due to different versions. It ($5) worked for our Windows version, previous online versions seem to have received discount higher than $5. Happy shopping!
Sr. Member
Feb 4, 2007
675 posts
443 upvotes
I missed this. The promo code doesn't work anymore.
Is there another one?
Jr. Member
May 15, 2018
197 posts
92 upvotes
Not working for me with the download version either.

And I dont know how to prepay for the online one.

Wife and I are both self-employed this year. With foreign large investment account. Anyone knows this product will work without any extra charges? Thanks in advance.
Newbie
Aug 23, 2021
1 posts
Linhnd2000 wrote: Not working for me with the download version either.

And I dont know how to prepay for the online one.

Wife and I are both self-employed this year. With foreign large investment account. Anyone knows this product will work without any extra charges? Thanks in advance.
Pretty much in the same situation. Please let me know if you find out a good solution?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1355 posts
465 upvotes
If I'm switching from studiotax, is there a way I can get previous years returns to come up in summary. I mean am I able to download previous years ufile for free. And do I need to manually prepare each year's return for the summary of yearly return to show up
Jr. Member
May 15, 2018
197 posts
92 upvotes
jaffnaguy wrote: Worked for online version
Would you share the steps to make that purchase? Noob proofed please?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6225 posts
4091 upvotes
SW ON
cba123 wrote: ufile 2021 is now available for download.

https://www.ufile.ca/download

Usually this early version will not allow actual filing, and will need to be updated once CRA approves are completed.
UFile2020.exe 72.3 MB
UFile2021.exe 178 MB

I wonder what gives.
Newbie
Nov 25, 2018
77 posts
77 upvotes
alpovs wrote: UFile2020.exe 72.3 MB
UFile2021.exe 178 MB

I wonder what gives.
Likely dependent libraries that are included in the package. A switch from one version of a library to another or change of underlying platform can have massive repercussions in dependency size.
Throw it at virustotal.com to see a breakdown yourself if you're that interested rather than making vague suggestive comments.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
6225 posts
4091 upvotes
SW ON
zippythechimp wrote: Likely dependent libraries that are included in the package. A switch from one version of a library to another or change of underlying platform can have massive repercussions in dependency size.
Throw it at virustotal.com to see a breakdown yourself if you're that interested rather than making vague suggestive comments.
I really laughed. "Vague suggestive comments"? Switched websites recently? I didn't suggest anything. I was wondering why such a big difference.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)